Sign in to follow this  
dappertiger

Considering restarting, need some input!

Hey everyone,

I've been considering restarting, but can't figure out what I want to play again heh. I stopped right before Legion began when they brought out the updates, so I was wondering about the state of some of the classes. Are locks in a good state right now? I like to bounce between different toons, but I focused mainly on my lock before I quit playing. I'm considering ranged dps so either a shadow priest or warlock, or something along those lines. Maybe a warrior as a tank for my second class. Any input would be great! Thanks in advance.

Warlocks are bottom tier right now, its just about every spec.  Sadly, many ranged dps classes lose out to melee currently.  Fire mage, Marksman Hunter, Shadow Priests (single target fights), and the occasional thunder chicken are the go-to ranged.  If you take a look at all the stats for mythic current content kills and Shadow Priests is the undisputed champion.  

Keep in mind that this changes when you start looking at PvP and Mythic+ dungeons.  Almost every class has it's place (except warlock) right now, but I'm sure someday Warlock will make it's comeback.  

Here some stats on US Mythic Odyn to further prove my point about Shadow Priests:

sdfgsdf.PNG