MadCast: Magicangel

Win 10 minecraft

im looking for a few people to play minecraft with windows 10 version, i also have it on xbox one, if i get a good turn out ill think about getting a realm so i dont have to be on for the others to play

I am willing to play minecraft. I would love to play with friends, we can do stupid stuff and the like.

get the win 10 downloaded and get the xbox app for win 10 downloaded and make an xbox account or use an existing (its just for joining the game you dont require xbox live using it this way)

ok so we dont have the same issue with anyone else. if you own minecraft but you do not have the windows 10 version you can download from the windows 10 store this link will show you how to get the windows 10 version free.

http://venturebeat.com/2015/07/28/how-to-get-minecraft-windows-10-edition-for-free-if-you-own-the-pc-version/

Edited by Magicangel

So after a long hard look and research, I will now have both minecraft and minecraft windows 10 version available, however as research has pointed out most people don't like windows 10 version of minecraft, so I will NOT be doing a Microsoft realm for minecraft win 10, but I have an older system that I can run a server off of,if that proves to be to much or a pain I will be paying a company to host the minecraft server.while this server is completely open to madras members, it will also be open to some of my oldest and dearest friends as well.this is where the Win 10 version complicated things as it would only allow a max of 10 players to be active at any single time, and let's me honest,you cant build something awesome (ex: size accurate Roman coliseum) with just 10 people in a weekend. Being able to build my own server and put it up is the best option but getting a hosted server is second best.