MadCast: rife170

League of Learning Feedback

I feel like tonight's game really showed that most of us need to practice our vision control, ward placement and generally map awareness. Cheers!

If you have any feedback from our League of Learning events please share your thoughts with us!  We strive to continually improve this event and if you have a suggestion to make it better please come forth and present it. 

I find that as I play these Thursday events more and more, the sessions seem to hinder on when to roam and the constant vision that we are able to exploit on the map. If possible I was wondering if we could revisit that topic going forward into the month of March. For vision, where to ward and why, as for roaming, when to roam and when not to as well as why it's better to take a tower or leave it standing in relation to roaming.

Awards

12 hours ago, MadCast: Gokudera said:

I find that as I play these Thursday events more and more, the sessions seem to hinder on when to roam and the constant vision that we are able to exploit on the map. If possible I was wondering if we could revisit that topic going forward into the month of March. For vision, where to ward and why, as for roaming, when to roam and when not to as well as why it's better to take a tower or leave it standing in relation to roaming.

Good thoughts Gokudera. 

I know that last night, that was nothing that was very prevalent in both games.  

Enjoyed the focus on roaming. Have we talked about when to make macro plays and how to setup for them ahead of time? Anyone can ping that Dragon is 1 minute, but what does that mean? What should you be doing? If you have a TP advantage with your top, do you send them to push out waves 1:30 ahead of the dragon spawn? If you don't have the advantage, how do you defend a push?

I guess I'd be interested in a focus on how macro decisions can impact gameplay.

Very in depth information on game play and provided constructive feedback.  I was never offended by any of the information provided and in the end the idea is to help everyone get better and grow.  As long as the environment fosters this, I have no complaints.

On 4/6/2018 at 11:05 AM, Chick Fil Atio said:

Enjoyed the focus on roaming. Have we talked about when to make macro plays and how to setup for them ahead of time? Anyone can ping that Dragon is 1 minute, but what does that mean? What should you be doing? If you have a TP advantage with your top, do you send them to push out waves 1:30 ahead of the dragon spawn? If you don't have the advantage, how do you defend a push?

I guess I'd be interested in a focus on how macro decisions can impact gameplay.

As a top laner I would love to focus on this. I think optimizing TP usage can be difficult (as the benefits are not always obvious and/or immediate) and think that learning when to use TP and how to punish its (mis)use could be beneficial for all of us.