MadCast: GregorHanston

Conan Exiles

9 posts in this topic

So if anyone has this game and wants to figure things out, I do have a server for this that is tweaked heavy for XP and gathering, just until I can get a good balance going. So far it is just me and a friend of mine on the server. I've only played about an hour on it total so far, just to check settings. It is PVE, Experimental.

Server Name: Gregor the Barbarian

14.1.30.99:27035

Password: Madcast

It can house 20 and seems pretty decent. Nudity is on, but I think that is a player preference so you can control that aspect if you like.

Awards

How are your initial impressions?

After some gameplay last night with Lurama showing off his wing dang doodle, I've cut down on the gathering. It's now at 4 x instead of 8 x. XP is still the same mostly because I want to level fast and experience the crafting etc, then go from there. With the 8x gathering it was a little insane, and halving it should make it more manageable.

Awards

is this server just for mad cast players? i been playing this game like hardcore for the past 2 weeks on a  diffrent server but i like the vanilla experiance or x2 gathering only...n pvp...woudnt mind forming a guild with u guys ona  pvp x2 server :P 

It is not just for MadCast members but the community as a whole. Settings won't be changed for awhile, still testing things out and seeing how they work, although that is getting closer and closer every day.

Awards

I have cancelled the service on this server since it doesn't get much playtime on it. The server will go down 5/21/2017 so get some knowledge of what to expect on other servers while you can.

Awards