MadCast: dbsmiley

Mass Effect Andromeda PC Co-op Team?

17 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Anyone else playing on getting Mass Effect: Andromeda on PC? (I can do PS4, if more people plan to do that, but PC will eventually have mods, official or otherwise, so I prefer PC)

Wanna form a co-op group for the horde mode?

Edited by MadCast: dbsmiley

Awards

I've got it on PC and already been playing ;)

Awards

You on Korean time today, Lurama?

Awards

Early access from Origin for subscribing to their monthly access program.  I figured 5 bucks to join that for the month and get 10% back on the pre-order... so I net gain in that case (10% of the 60 dollar game is 6 bucks). 

Awards

Ah...See...that's not how I played Dragon Age Inquisition early...kappa.

Awards

There's this thing called tunneling... or so I hear.  Not that I would ever suggest that...

Awards

I will be playing on PC as well, I am a long time mass effect fan.

Awards

I'm still super super skeptical of this game (Bioware Montreal is not very good, and the facial animations look downright awful), but I'll play it for the multiplayer alone, so I bought it.

Awards

Bought, early accessed as well, having a blast.

2clueless on Origin.

Be up for multiplayer most likely on the weekend, going to be too busy exploring and having fun in single player during the week after work.

Awards

I think my Origin name is under my pic or whatever it is.

Awards

I sent you a friend request Lurama

I should be on tonight if people want to co-op it up.

Awards

I would be down to play my name on is Brewtos on orgin

Finally finished my first play-through of the campaign. It was a blast. Sitting at 95% completion, as while most the quests are interesting, I have a lot of unifnished tasks that I do not feel like completing.

To that end, while playing I should be in Teamspeak from now on and ready to jump into Co-op if people are up for it.

Awards

16 minutes ago, MadCast: 2Clueless said:

Finally finished my first play-through of the campaign. It was a blast. Sitting at 95% completion, as while most the quests are interesting, I have a lot of unifnished tasks that I do not feel like completing.

To that end, while playing I should be in Teamspeak from now on and ready to jump into Co-op if people are up for it.

Man,  haven't completed the single player yet and have been working on that lately.  Once I'm through that I'll be more than happy to jump in some co-op.

Awards

I am definitely taking my time on the single player but if you see me on let me know and I will probably join in some multiplayer shenanigans.

Awards

Does multiplayer (especially APEX missions) affect SP? I bought the game last week. I'm in the early stages of campaign and am kinda in the same boat as some other posters: taking my time with the SP but wondering if I should already be doing MP missions (like in ME3), or waiting.

Yes, I'm still alive!

The only way it really has an effect on the single player (apex missions) is by the crates you can collect from successfully completed missions. They generally award crafting materials, items, and credits. The multiplayer side doesn't really have an effect on the single player from what I can tell, unless you're doing the apex missions. The apex missions can, of course, be simply completed by using your apex teams; even the ones you can choose to play in multiplayer.

Awards