Vectivus

Riot at it again!

9 posts in this topic

Check out Riot's love for me in the wonderful League of Legend. They still haven't gotten back to me on my other email. Come on Riot! Not even sure what "suspicious login history" means but I guess we'll find out. 

Screen Shot 2017-04-17 at 5.22.10 PM.png

19 minutes ago, Vectivus said:

Check out Riot's love for me in the wonderful League of Legend. They still haven't gotten back to me on my other email. Come on Riot! Not even sure what "suspicious login history" means but I guess we'll find out. 

Are you doing this through their support site and ticket system?

Like this site: https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us ?

Because I've never had an issue, and I've also never had a copy pasted response.

12 minutes ago, MadCast: Epic said:

Are you doing this through their support site and ticket system?

Like this site: https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us ?

Because I've never had an issue, and I've also never had a copy pasted response.

Yeah man! It's quite annoying. 

Posted (edited)

Did you initiate the contact with them? That sounds extremely fishy to me if you didn't. Especially suggesting the use of an email that isn't registered to your account. Never encountered this with Riot before.

Edited by MadCast: Lurama

Awards

Posted (edited)

Now that I look at this further I see some things about that message that looks very very strange. There's an obvious typo/grammatical error towards the end. It's just so egregious that it's hard to ignore. With all the other things involved, I would ignore that email and maybe try and open another ticket in their official site from a direct link. I'd also probably scan for malware on your computer, you might be dealing with a keylogger that snagged your email when you typed it in somewhere who is trying to socially engineer more info from you.

Edited by MadCast: Mike

Yoooo thats sketchy as hell. Ive never had any issues with riot support tickets and stuff. Careful. 

Definitely contact rito about it

Interestingly enough, my brother is going through an exact same situation like that. I don't know why, but they perma-suspended him for suspicious activity and now he has to send a whole ton of information to them regarding first purchases and the like. Hope it all gets taken care of quickly.

Yeah, like others have said, I'd try contacting Riot other ways and see if they can confirm that message.