TheNoyZ1

TheNoyZ1 Intro

20 posts in this topic

Hey guys!! I saw your note on the League of Legends forum and just kind of walked through a couple forums and whatnot. I've always been looking for a group and am super excited to get to know this one. I am always looking to play League of Legends and I don't mind playing tons of other games that were mentioned either (i.e. Overwatch, Team Fortress 2, etc.)

All that being said, I am typically online to play League and other games quite a bit at night. I am a part-time employee at a local bank in my area and attend university full-time, too. So, regrettably my schedule can be sporadic at times but anytime weekends after 6pm (without a doubt) and most of the time Tuesdays/Thursdays after 5p. This will change going into summer and most likely be a lot more open!

I'm into learning League mechanics and love the game a ton. I'm not the best at all positions in League, but love to play with my older brother and want to learn and get really good. I did all my placement matches for the first time back in January and got placed into Silver 3 playing mid/support so that's cool!

Anyways, very much looking forward to being a part of the group if I'm admitted! Thanks again for the opportunity to play with a group of people!! Hit me up on any of my accounts (Steam, Playstation 4, LoL, Origin or B.Net: "TheNoyZ1" on all).

Let's play some games!! :)

Welcome dude, we're glad to have you around!

I'll shoot you and add in LoL and we'll get together to play some games soon. Let me know if your interested in Full Membership, by the way. 

Welcome! Looking forward to playing matches with you!

Gladly we will play a game Muahahahaha! Im not very good but hey lets play sometime ^-^

Welcome look forward to playing with you = D

welcome welcome. we do a League of Learning event thursdays @9 EST. swing by

Hey all! Wow, such an awesome response and very excited to play with all of you. This community seems really awesome and I'm excited to get started. I would like to apply for Full Membership and have started looking around at the forums and begun conversations and even got a game of League in with some fellow MGC people. Very exciting!

Welcome! Look forward to seeing you in game!

Welcome to to MadCast hope to see you on the Rift soon.

Welcome to the community, TheNoyZ1!

Hey man, welcome aboard!

I've been away from League for over a year, and got back into it a few weeks ago, so I am relearning the game as well. Congrats on placing in Silver for your first placements. My very first season, I got placed in Bronze 4 as a support, and last year I almost reached Plat as a top main. 

Look forward to playing with you mate!

On 4/19/2017 at 8:06 PM, TheNoyZ1 said:

I would like to apply for Full Membership

Well that's great news, and I apologize for the lateness in catching your interest in doing so.

That being said:

You are now a candidate for full membership. When in TeamSpeak, please wear the [C] tag as in [C] TheNoyZ1. In one month the Senior Full Members will vote on your membership. Should you pass, you will become a full member. You will then be required to wear the MadCast: TheNoyZ1 tag. Should you fail, you may reapply and the candidacy period will begin again.

You have been assigned the following FM+ to mentor you through the candidacy process: MadCast: Grishal. Please attempt to contact your mentor in the next few days. They will be looking for you as well. They will be your primary resource for community related questions and will have a mid-candidacy check in about two weeks into the candidacy period.

A few tips for a successful candidacy:

* Please familiarize yourself with the MadCast Code of Conduct that all must abide by. Check out the New to MadCast section for more useful information!

* Be active on the forums! Check it regularly and participate when possible. If you find something interesting then share it! Chances are someone else will find it interesting as well. Being active on the forums is a good habit to learn, and is one of the main criteria noticed during your candidacy.

* Join us on TeamSpeak! Even if you don't have a mic you're welcome to listen in. Being active on TeamSpeak and playing with other members is the best way to be noticed around the community!
Teamspeak 3 Server: ts3.madcastgaming.com

* Use the same name on both the forums, TS3, and in-game when possible. If not possible make sure people know who you are! We rely on feedback from our members when evaluating full membership and they can't give positive reviews for you if they don't know who you are.

* Join the MadCast Public Group to make it easy for us to contact you, and for updates on Steam

If you are having a problem please attempt to contact your mentor first if they are available. If not please contact an RFM or SFM. If a Staff member is needed the admins will consult them. A list of admins can be found at this link.

Last but not least the requirement for you to even be eligible to be voted on can be found here.

Welcome!

Welcome! I will be your mentor, so I'll be keeping an eye out for you on TS to give you a rundown of the candidacy process and the expectations that will be placed upon you therein. Always remember to stay active and most of all have fun! :)