Crook

Intro - Crook

20 posts in this topic

Hi my name is Crook,  pleasure to meet you all. 

After all my friends left to play Overwatch or other games I was basically left on my own to play League but its really nowhere near as much fun if you're not playing with other people. I decided to look around for a community to join and maybe meet some new people that share my interests so here I am. 

I mainly play League of Legends and Overwatch currently, although occasionally I will go back to WoW for a few months if content that interests me comes out. I think I started playing League around 2010 and I mainly play jungle, adc and mid although I can play support pretty decently. Highest I've ever been in ranked is Plat 4 in solo/duo and Plat 1 in ranked 3s but I rarely ever play ranked anymore, though that might change.

I am GOD AWFUL at FPS games, Overwatch is the first FPS game I'ver ever played competitively (that is to say, against other players instead of NPCs) so I'm currently gold :(

If you wanna play some nice games with ya girl Crook, hit me up. I'M SO LONELY I'LL DO ANYTHING. Except for that. 

Oh. And I play D&D.

Edit: For some reason it didn't post the first time I did this? :| So I had to redo it, I hadn't had the chance to because school :v

Welcome! I tried to catch you last night for games, but I always just missed ya!

Let us know if you're interested in applying for Full Membership!

Welcome Crook! Glad to meet you and looking forward to playing matches with you!

Hello and welcome Crook. Aside from League and Overwatch, there are folks that play D&D in the community as well.

Awards

Welcome!  

I generally play heroes who don't need to aim in Overwatch (ie. Mercy).  Also, we have quite a few folks who play D&D kicking around, and some of us will actually be starting a brand new 5e campaign this coming Sunday.  There are usually a few games on the go at any given time.  

Cheers!

Posted (edited)

cd1d5f0c43c0d17aad35911ca0e7b8f7.jpg

Welcome Mam

Edited by MadCast: candymaniam

League, Overwatch, and D&D?

Here on your left, you'll see my wheelhouse. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

Nice intro, was fun playing LoL with yesterday.

welcome welcome. hope to see you on the rift

Welcome to MadCast!!

Thanks guys, looking forward to some nice games.

Welcome to MadCast hope to play some games with you soon.

Toss  me an add and we can play some games whenever you are on!

Welcome Crook! I look forward to playing with you on the Rift sometime.