Posted (edited)

Server INFO :

MadCast Altis Life | $1Mil Start | MODS | Public Cops |

126 slots

-ip=69.30.198.34

-port=2302

Mod list

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=910937452

A big thank you to all that came in and helped with testing of all the new guns/cars/textures for cars and some battle sims.
a lot has been added over the past week and now its time to hit the GREEN BUTTON and go live!.

I will be adding more stuff to the server script side over time and when I can so I don't get burnt out, so with that if there is anyone willing to help with some coding let me know in a comment.

hoping to see you all soon in the epic world of Altis Life!

Edited by MadCast: MT519

6 hours ago, MadCast: MT519 said:

Server INFO :

126 slots

-ip=69.30.198.34

-port=2302

Mod list

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=910937452

A big thank you to all that came in and helped with testing of all the new guns/cars/textures for cars and some battle sims.
a lot has been added over the past week and now its time to hit the GREEN BUTTON and go live!.

I will be adding more stuff to the server script side over time and when I can so I don't get burnt out, so with that if there is anyone willing to help with some coding let me know in a comment.

hoping to see you all soon in the epic world of Altis Life!

Im interested in arma but I have bought and played so many army games in my life. Is there anything that sets arma apart from the rest?

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, MadCast: candymaniam said:

Im interested in arma but I have bought and played so many army games in my life. Is there anything that sets arma apart from the rest?

I'll take a stab at this one. Arma is the premier milsim of them all. It's hyper-realism is definitely the most in-depth among every other game in the genre. There's so many things you can do with Arma and its mods that you aren't just buying a war game, you're buying access to some of the biggest and most in-depth communities in the world. These players are a great time, and their attention to detail makes the game truly an experience worth every penny.

Altis Life is incredibly fun for those willing to take the plunge and go for it. You simply get the chance to be whatever you want to be, whether it's a wheeling and dealing drug dealer, or police officer out to stop crime. The possibilities are limited by only what you can imagine. The community is usually a ton of fun to be around, and they love to play for long hours and develop and enact numerous crazy, fun, hilarious, and action-packed scenarios.

There's my pitch. If you want more info, please talk to myself, @MadCast: MT519 or @MadCast: Frosty on TS and we'll link you some gameplay and explain it even more thoroughly.

Edited by MadCast: Mike

^ What he said ;)

No but it is truly a great game if u dive into the RP and play it a long. it all about the good times in arma and there will be so many of them!

adding in 30+ cars Civ. side
Firefighter outfit
mechanic outfits

new trucks for medics

more weapons will be added about 40+
and more clothing for Civs as well

this patch will come out at the end of the week

Now that the server is live we will be running 2 servers. the live server and the dev server

they are set to 126 player slots. so if people wish to test out whats 2 come, then come and join me !! :D 
also if people just want to play what is working and current then stick to the main server

Reposting Server infos

Server INFO : Main Server

126 slots

-ip=69.30.198.34

-port=2302

Server INFO :Dev. Server

MadCast DEV. Server| Testing Scripts | MODS | AI Combat |

126 slots

-ip=69.30.198.34

-port=2312

Here is our Steam Forum Post. now I would like for everyone to post a comment on the forum post to help keep it bump also to get more eyes to look at the post. lets get more voices into our ts and bring in a lot more cool people to hang with

Link here
http://steamcommunity.com/app/107410/discussions/10/1319962173911877559/

Thanks to all that do comment and keep the post at the top!

Looks like top notch work guys. If I can scrape together the extra cash and time I will totally give this a test drive.

Could i become a Officer or anything else guys? :) 

6 minutes ago, joelw10 said:

Could i become a Officer or anything else guys? :) 

I assume that you're referring to being a police officer in the game?

29 minutes ago, MadCast: Angelix said:

I assume that you're referring to being a police officer in the game?

i am yes buddy :) 

18 hours ago, joelw10 said:

I am yeah :):) 

Sorry for not getting back to this earlier. We currently have four public spots on the server for police officers, with in-game training to come later for the other spots. Anyone is welcome to join those four spots.

As of right now, however, the server is down for development, and will be back up soon. Any further questions just drop MT5, Frosty, or myself a PM and we will answer.

okay will do buddy :) n yeah would love to be an officer 

it is not what people think when they first hear of it :) loads of fun. I need people to look up mods "Weapons/Clothing" for the server also in need of some art work done in Jpg/PNG/PAA for those that have good art skills! icons/logs w.e for the server. also if u really want to have something u can call your own u can make custom car skins !!  

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=26979

also in need of people skilled in scripting

here is the local scripting website so u can kinda get an idea of what scripts I'm using/making

https://www.altisliferpg.com/

fn_robFed.sqf

^ something I fixed up and reworked

also a lot of hpp/sql/xml stuff some others but u kinda get the idea.

and if u like to make sounds??
pls do we use ogg sound files so make something find a file changer and convert it to ogg.

something else u can download right off of steam

http://store.steampowered.com/app/233800/Arma_3_Tools/

this is really nice to have if u are wanting to do work on the server

Admin menu more to come

20170803211054_1.jpg

moving to this forum post here from now on. 
Up date on server stuff

- 250slots from 125slots

- adding 100 weapons to all 3 stores

- adding in custom police outfits

- making custom rank system for police about 5-6 more, adding stuff like FBI/DEA/CIA/Internal Affairs/SWAT/HIGHWAY PATROL and more

- store robbery/bank

- 20+ custom skins for the vanilla cars

~~~~

more will be added over time. hope to see you all there soon!

Posted (edited)

Swat rank is good and ready

20170811144129_1.jpg

Edited by MadCast: MT519
wrong pic

Man what a week, got a lot done added over 300 gear items 100 weapons a ton of scripts and addons! its looking good yall, almost ready to start posting on the Arma/Altis Forums