Danyo11G

intro- Danyo11G

16 posts in this topic

Hello guys I'm Danyo. I started coming to MadCast about 3 weeks ago when uncle dad invited me to one of the league of learning events. Since then I've been playing  just about every one of the league of legends events you guys have been hosting and I've finally decided I want to apply for full membership. I'm 18 and I'm going to college this fall for mechanical engineering so obviously no kids and right now I have a lot of free time since i just got done with all my AP testing. Anyhow I like the group and I would like to formally apply for the full membership.

MadCast: Scooba likes this

Welcome to the community! Good luck with your candidacy!

Welcome!

welcome welcome. glad to see you applying

Thank you everyone for the warm welcomes.

Welcome! Played a few games with you already but hey, forgot to write this so here it is! 

Danyo has failed to achieve the necessary votes to become a full member of MadCast.

Danyo may contact an SFM for a brief explanation of the reason(s) his candidacy was unsuccessful.

Failed [C]'s may re-apply unless banned. If successful on their second try, they become tagged full members on a probationary basis for 20 days, with probationary status converting to complete full member status on the 21st day barring Staff objection.