MadCast: Kelica

Return of Fractal Friday?

13 posts in this topic

For anyone who may be interested, I have thought about running fractals again on a Friday.  Hit me up in game kelica.8406, or just post here in the forums. Look forward to hearing from you all :D

I wouldn't mind this, although I'm sure I will be rusty as hell.  I'll try to make sure I'm in TS when hopping into Guild Wars so we can coordinate.

Best GW2 Event ever.

/drops mic

Awards

Hey im not sure if that’s still going on and what not but I’ve been wanting to try to get into fractals. Not too sure how far I’ll get haha

Let's do it then! :) This Friday I have an evening planned and can't make it sadly. T_T But generally speaking, I'd be up for this most Fridays!

13 hours ago, MadCast: Chibiushi said:

Best GW2 Event ever.

/drops mic

Obvoiuslly you though this was a thread about jumping puzzles.  It is actually about Fractals.  Don't worry we wont hold it against you.

7 hours ago, MadCast: Sotarkadin said:

Obvoiuslly you though this was a thread about jumping puzzles.  It is actually about Fractals.  Don't worry we wont hold it against you.

Well PRAISE JOKO!

Awards

What's the minimum for Fractals? Like...gear-wise? I haven't been on GW2 in quite a while, but I have a warrior that I could run.

really depends. if you are just starting fractals then you basically just need to have starter gear, exotic is fine. a lot of what you need to push higher fractals is gated in fractals so you aren't going to jump in starting at a high fractal level without having some time in fractals any ways. @MadCast: Kelica would be better suited to answer this thou.

Awards

Do you have to be max level to do fractals?   And if you change the day it won't be Fractal Friday.  What kind of anarchy are you going for here? 

@MadCast: SotarkadinFractal Free For All! It's anarchy I say! Fractals will scale you to level 80- but it will be pretty difficult to progress at a lower level, due to shitty gear. High player skill will get you through to a point, but you will need to get agony resistance etc to keep progressing. I would not recommend doing fractals below level 80 unless it's in a coordinated group. It would likely be fine for an intro fractal night coordinated in Discord.