Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PwnyXpr3ss

Kayn Released

10 posts in this topic

Well, after saying in the patch 7.14 patch notes that Kayn would be released later in the patch, it took just a few hours for them to unlock him in the patch! What are everyone's opinions on him, if you have any from the reveal/pbe?

Hey, thanks for the good post.

He looks pretty fucking dope. I'm about to try him, I'll post my take here.

Honestly I'm terrified of him.

Just now, MadCast: Mike said:

Honestly I'm terrified of him.

I'll see you at League of Learning bb.

Just now, MadCast: Epic said:

I'll see you at League of Learning bb.

I'm banning him just for you bb.

MadCast: Epic likes this

4 hours ago, MadCast: Mike said:

I'm banning him just for you bb.

I mean, that is basically how a lot of people tend to deal with the new champs for the first week or so they come out. He looks pretty interesting, I have definitely seen some Kayns do really well. However, I think its just the same issue that it usually is, people just don't know how to play against him yet really.

14 hours ago, PwnyXpr3ss said:

I mean, that is basically how a lot of people tend to deal with the new champs for the first week or so they come out. He looks pretty interesting, I have definitely seen some Kayns do really well. However, I think its just the same issue that it usually is, people just don't know how to play against him yet really.

Yeah, true. I'm not scared of the champion as much as I'm scared of what Epic can do to me, and the only way I can get back at him is to ban the champion he wants to beat me with so he has to beat me with another one XD 

32 minutes ago, MadCast: Mike said:

Yeah, true. I'm not scared of the champion as much as I'm scared of what Epic can do to me, and the only way I can get back at him is to ban the champion he wants to beat me with so he has to beat me with another one XD 

That is very fair, I don't believe I have actually had the chance to play with Epic yet lol I will say it is very entertaining to see what people will be able to do with Kayn, his abilities seem very interesting and I do like some of the mechanics they have given him.

12 minutes ago, PwnyXpr3ss said:

That is very fair, I don't believe I have actually had the chance to play with Epic yet lol I will say it is very entertaining to see what people will be able to do with Kayn, his abilities seem very interesting and I do like some of the mechanics they have given him.

I got to play with Brootos who was Kayn in our last norm, and he's very interesting when used well. I like him.