Nimli

Intro ¬ Nimli

22 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hi I'm Nimli (RL name is Sammy). I saw your recruitment thread on the LoL forums yay me its been awhile since i've been in a gaming community,

I'm looking forward to been part of something again.

I unfortunately, my time is limited or I have to go look after my little one so i wont always be able to get on but I do love a good chat and i tend to do a few arams or a normal game or 2.

I live in the UK (England), I've been gaming for over 10 years ( wow where has time gone). I know i'm oldish lol.

I'm pretty laid back but, i love to have a good joke rage every now and then nothing extreme i promise.

I've played other games ie rift wow smite ( i pretty much try everything if i am able, i'm always looking for something new to try)

I would like to become a member if I can.

xxx Nims

I'm not a smartass, I'm a skilled and trained professional in pointing our the obvious and I speak fluent sarcasm.

e0a87b3f1f02f70d3a1d135de86944e2--minion-s-minions-minions.jpg

Edited by Nimli

Welcome to the community! Wishing you the best in your candidacy! Someone will be along to set you up with that shortly.

Hello Nimli. Purple is my favorite color so i like you already. Lets play league sometime = D

Welcome welcome. Always down for some ARAMs

Just now, MadCast: Baal said:

Welcome welcome. Always down for some ARAMs

Watch out for this guy nim. He is named after a demon!

Just now, MadCast: candymaniam said:

Watch out for this guy nim. He is named after a demon!

Lol and be warned... there's no candy in the van

You are now a candidate for full membership. When in TeamSpeak, please wear the [C] tag as in [C] Nimli. In one month the Senior Full Members will vote on your membership. Should you pass, you will become a full member. You will then be required to wear the MadCast: Nimli tag. Should you fail, you may reapply and the candidacy period will begin again.

You have been assigned the following FM+ to mentor you through the candidacy process: MadCast: candymaniam. Please attempt to contact your mentor in the next few days. They will be looking for you as well. They will be your primary resource for community related questions and will have a mid-candidacy check in about two weeks into the candidacy period.

A few tips for a successful candidacy:

* Please familiarize yourself with the MadCast Code of Conduct that all must abide by. Check out the New to MadCast section for more useful information!

* Be active on the forums! Check it regularly and participate when possible. If you find something interesting then share it! Chances are someone else will find it interesting as well. Being active on the forums is a good habit to learn, and is one of the main criteria noticed during your candidacy.

* Join us on TeamSpeak! Even if you don't have a mic you're welcome to listen in. Being active on TeamSpeak and playing with other members is the best way to be noticed around the community!
Teamspeak 3 Server: ts3.madcastgaming.com

* Use the same name on both the forums, TS3, and in-game when possible. If not possible make sure people know who you are! We rely on feedback from our members when evaluating full membership and they can't give positive reviews for you if they don't know who you are.

* Join the MadCast Public Group to make it easy for us to contact you, and for updates on Steam

If you are having a problem please attempt to contact your mentor first if they are available. If not please contact an RFM or SFM. If a Staff member is needed the admins will consult them. A list of admins can be found at this link.

Last but not least the requirement for you to even be eligible to be voted on can be found here.

LMAO thanks for the warm welcome! 

Welcome Nimli! 

Wait, there's no candy in the van? ...

5 hours ago, MadCast: UltronFtw said:

Welcome Nimli! 

Wait, there's no candy in the van? ...

i know its horrible!!! 

Candy man, candy man / Sweet, sugar, candy man / I met him out for dinner on a Friday night / He really got me working up an appetite

1 hour ago, Nimli said:

Candy man, candy man / Sweet, sugar, candy man / I met him out for dinner on a Friday night / He really got me working up an appetite

I've never appreciated Christina Aguilera.

It's been good to have you around, hope you're enjoying it here!

1 hour ago, MadCast: Dolphin said:

hey welcome:) 

i mean uk i love harry potter:P

which server do you play?

im on NA lol ! haha well at least dolphins can swim so you could go to the harry potter place in london

6 hours ago, MadCast: Epic said:

I've never appreciated Christina Aguilera.

It's been good to have you around, hope you're enjoying it here!

I'm not a fan either but I couldnt think of another candyman song then again :

Lollipop lollipop 
Oh lolli lolli lolli, lollipop, lollipop
Oh lolli lolli lolli, lollipop, lollipop
Oh lolli lolli lolli, lollipop
Call my baby lollipop 
Tell you why 
His kiss is sweeter than an apple pie 
And when he does his shaky rockin' dance 
Man, I haven't got a chance

Yeah i'm having a blast even, just have to get more skillz and stop failing!!!

On 7/13/2017 at 7:23 PM, MadCast: Baal said:

Lol and be warned... there's no candy in the van

Baal, I like this quote, but it would be so much better coming from your husky velvet voice. There, our new addition here should feel quite uncomfortable :)

Welcome. I hope your candidacy goes well. If you ever want to abandon the evils of LoL, then HotS is very welcoming. :P