MadCast: The Prince

L4D x Zima! 8/12/17 @9pm

15 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I hyped it up and now it is time to make it happen! Left 4 Dead (OG style) with a splash (or a gallon) of Zima coming at you Saturday August 12th at 9pm Eastern. Sign up below and remember all spots not filled will be filled on a first come first serve basis. Please be on time and don't forget to bring your party pants, we gonna get rowdy!

Player List:

1. @MadCast: The Prince
2. @MadCast: Lurama

Edited by MadCast: The Prince

This game is a ton of fun with friends and the finest zima served fresh from 7-11. I hope I can make it.

I hope so too!

I unfortunately will not be able to make it. Relatives will be visiting and my attention will be 100 miles away from my computer. HAVING SAID THAT, everyone should make it to this if they are able to! Boat-loads of fun for everyone involved! It's a shame, though... I can be an incredibly terrifying zombie :P (more referencing my games of Humans vs Zombies. Tons of zombie stuns. Even more zombie turns 💀)

Bump! This is less than a week away! 

Hey guys! This is a thing! Do the thing! Trust me, I'm a Doctor. not a real doctor

I would love to get in on this, but how does it work exactly?

36 minutes ago, MadCast: Deaf Monkey said:

I would love to get in on this, but how does it work exactly?

You show up. We pick teams. We kill each other.

4 minutes ago, MadCast: The Prince said:

You show up. We pick teams. We kill each other.

I mean Zima. Is it like a public server? Must I get my hands on LFD? Fairly new to this lol.

Side note: I'll be at a birthday on Saturday, so it may overlap.

2 hours ago, MadCast: Deaf Monkey said:

I mean Zima. Is it like a public server? Must I get my hands on LFD? Fairly new to this lol.

lol oh.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/food/wp/2017/06/21/zima-the-clear-beverage-of-youthful-regrets-is-back-did-anyone-miss-it/?utm_term=.4dbbba218178

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, MadCast: Deaf Monkey said:

Someone has never been iced before? At least that was the name we gave it when someone was expecting something tasty and we slipped them something like a Zima or Smirnoff.

I certainly hope to be there, it really depends on what is going on with the wife this weekend.

Edited by MadCast: Lurama

Awards

Get yo Zimas ready!

Apparently forgot to download earlier, I'm downloading now and should be good to go in plenty of time! You can count me as an official attendee.

Awards

These off color events are awesome.  I know turnout was low this time around but I feel like bringing outlying games into the mix is healthy for this community.  Thanks for hosting this, Prince!