MadCast: Shattered

Custom PUBG inhouse

16 posts in this topic

How would people feel about getting together teams of 2 or 4 (as many as we can) . We can set rules in accordance to number of people we have and have someone cast for it in a spectator slot.

Even if we just had like 8+ people just to have a few teams all land in military base or some other major city and fight it out would be fun.

If we can get the desired number of people from madcast and madcast friends I'd be happy to try to pull something together for us.

Awards

I could be down for this. I think it would be great fun!

Awards

I would love to get something like this done on a consistent basis in the future. I definitely support this. Contact me through PM or TS if you need help.

I would for sure be down for that. Sounds like a good time.

As of now I will set a tentative date for Sunday the 13th at 2pm EST. Tell your friends and all are welcome. If anyone would like to stream it/record it and cast i'm sure we can figure something out, just let me know.

Awards

We can not have our own private server. We will have to jump into a pre-exsisting one where we have no control however it seems we will still be able to kill each other. I'll look more into it and see what other options we have.

Awards

Bump: this is today! hope to see you all on the island or not.... i could not see you on the island.

Posted (edited)

I'd say it was fairly successful. This, for the time being will become a weekly event starting at 2:30 EST on Sundays. If you show up Late then you'll probably miss the first game.

Edited by MadCast: Shattered

Awards

A reminder to anyone interested, Sundays 2:30 pm EST we will hold our weekly custom games with the Murader clan. Bring anyone you'd like.

Awards

On 8/17/2017 at 10:55 AM, MadCast: Shattered said:

A reminder to anyone interested, Sundays 2:30 pm EST we will hold our weekly custom games with the Murader clan. Bring anyone you'd like.

I'm checking out this game and might join for some fun. 

Once i get off work sometime next month i will sure try and join in too.