Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MadCast: MT519

RFM Application: MT519

10 posts in this topic

Hi my name is Matteo aka MT519 for those that don't know me I been in madcast for 7-8 months now thanks to "EPIC"! 

Let me tell you a little bit more about myself as a person and gamer. Well where do I begin? I am a father of 4 young kids and a been with my girlfriend for 11 years. My current occupation is a chef of 13 years at the University of Windsor. Now my gaming habits consist of RTS/MMO/LoL/FPS and the list goes on. My favorite games are the Total War series I will always recommend these games to anyone! Now that you have the jist. of who I am let me tell you why I think I will be a great addition to this community and its staff.

I am wanting to step up and become a RFM in madcast because I think I can bring a different flare to the admin scene and introduce a hole new ball game of fun and excitement to our community! I am wanting to introduce my skills as a server developer for the worlds largest military simulators Arma3. I been working on many arma servers from milsim to RP life servers over the past 3-4 years. seeing server bring in 50-100 people a day all day and still continue to grow. This is what i want to bring into madcast, a new community base of people and swell our ranks with new members. I'm a person that shoots higher then expected and has the drive to continue that push to the top. 

I love being apart of MadCast and what it stands for as a community and I thank all that consider me as a RFM

Blood for the BLOOD GOD!

MT519

Good luck!!!

thank you guys

thanks u2.

thx candy