Sign in to follow this  
mum

Hello! It's yer mum

Hi again, sorry for the bump but thought it relevant given I'm going to try to forge some type of presence here. Original post spoilered below.

I'm "             müm" in LoL (with thirteen spaces in front, but who's counting?). Came around these bits last year, was a bit daunted by how large the forums were and ended up falling out of LoL for a while. Back online as of late-- have a few friends that I enjoy playing with, but hoping to find a group that's not only playing for fun, but playing to learn and help others out along the way. Not going to express my intentions to become a full member in this introduction, but would very much like to join for the occasional event.

Otherwise, not much has changed from my real-life perspective since last time I had posted: I'm not quite 30 (but getting darn close!), teach and conduct a bit of research our of the local university, and work as a consultant for the government here in various hospitals across Ontario. I still spend lots of time in the depths of cold, northern Ontario lakes and love to teach new scuba divers the ropes. Could discuss diving for hours (but I won't here! :p).

I took a brake from the 'Mo, but have returned to my "cancer Teemo roots" -- hi Baal. :) Enjoying top & support, and hoping to work my way out of gold to enjoy the next tier for the upcoming season.

Hope to see many of you around!

<3 yer mum

Spoiler

I'm not actually your mother (I think).

Been dabbling in LoL a little while now. Up from Canada, too old to say my age with confidence, but young enough to not theoretically have to worry about it.

Not interested in membership right now (I'd like to play around in the community, first).

Gold V this season off mostly Teemo top and Veigar support. I like "unconventional" picks, but also enjoy playing the meta now and then.

Out of here, I teach a bit at the local university, do a bit of research, and enjoy scuba diving in our cold, dark lakes up in the northern bits of Canada.

Hope to see you folks around!

Edited by mum
recycle post

I'm guessing by cold dark lakes in northern Canada you're referring to Algonquin Park?  So beautiful, I used to spend my summers camping and canoeing up there.  

Not that they're the only dark cold lakes in northern Canada, but they're probably the most well known =)

Anywho, welcome to the forums. There are a few of us here who qualify as "too old for this $#!/", so I wouldn't be too concerned about age =)

Welcome dude,

59 minutes ago, mum said:

Been dabbling in LoL a little while now. Up from Canada, too old to say my age with confidence, but young enough to not theoretically have to worry about it

Glad to have another one of us roaming around.

I tossed you an add in LoL, I'll see you around.

Unconventional picks? That's my kind of player!

I'm MC's reigning Morde & Quinn main (Though I haven't been on LoL in a bit).

Look forward to playing with you!

Awards