Nemesis336699

Black Desert Online

Hey everyone!

Your favorite recruit here! I was wondering if anyone plays BDO and if so are you active?! I am thinking about investing the $10 to play the game but i dont wanna be playing by muhselfers!

HMU!

I had a TON of fun with BDO  a few months ago.  The combat is very addicting. I mainly stopped playing because Destiny 2 is out now, and because it was pretty overwhelming at first.  Hit me up on Steam though and if you see me online we can run some stuff.  

Awards

I played it for a couple of weeks with some friends. Definitely worth the buy imo. The combat feels very rewarding and every class is interesting. I only got to ~lvl 28 and only experienced a portion of the game (there was an event for steam that gave tons of exp. so my level is a bit inflated.) 

I, too, was interested in BDO. I've heard a lot about it being P2W, and that is a real downer for me when it comes to MMO's. I did get pretty addicted to BnS for quite awhile, but Overwatch has my attention atm. 

I might be interested in trying it alongside someone else who is brand new.

Awards

I was going to try it awhile back, but like you I didnt want to play on my own if theres a few ppl playing it I would love to join in!