MadCast: Cookie

My First Ever PvP Battleground

So it's been prolly a year since I stopped playing WoW. I came back to it and decided to pick things up with my Demon Hunter to catch up with new content a lot easier. I have never been a DPS kind of player and I am not confident enough to tank in WoW since I don't know dungeons by heart PLUS I am terrible with directions. Had to grind my way to 110 and am currently enjoying the game. I have yet to explore Argus tho. So the recent weekly quest is to win 5 battlegrounds. So why not give it a try right? "It's not that bad.", they say. So this is the result:

DKuBsybV4AAmEIM.thumb.jpg.050c03d281d022ddd614ab26914159ce.jpg

PvP in WoW wasn't really my cup of tea cause all of these high level or outgeared ppl would just be assholes and kill you out of the blue. Turns out PvP is something that I would actually enjoy. 🤗

Awards

I always found that the best PVE players were those who were willing to at least dabble in PVP.  It heightens your ability to respond to non-scripted events, and gives you the skills needed to progress faster through new content that you aren't yet familiar with.  You may also learn to use different "ignored" abilities, which can sometimes apply in situations in PVE that you wouldn't have considered before you used them in PVP.  I became far more proficient using my different "hand" spells back in the day on my holy paladin because I had to consistently watch for specific effects being applied on my allies.  Quick reactions with various hand spells made the Ulduar HM raids go much smoother.

I'm going to stop there, because I must stay away from the succubi's lair that is WOW.

Mained a rogue for years and mainly played pvp. I agree entirely with @MadCast: Angelix that pvp can open up a whole new aspect of your character's kit (significantly less with the ability pruning.) My raid teams rarely had issues with any type of boss mechanics that mirrored the disables applied in pvp and in many cases, the trash (some of which was tougher than the bosses following it) was cleared much more efficiently, what with having people already used to timing CC against an enemy player