Sign in to follow this  
LavaFlow

Introduction - LavaFlow

Hello,

I saw your team on the LOL team finder. I came on your Discord and played some games with you guys. You all seem very cool and I would like to apply for full membership. I have been in the gaming pastime since about 1981 I believe. I would have been 5 years old then and I loved to game at that age till today. I am not married or kids, but I do have a nice girlfriend I met at the gym. I basically live at the gym and it is a large part of my life. Me and my lady workout together 6 days a week in the weight room. We neither are much into cardio. I work in the psychology field as a counselor which I love dearly. I used to play games competitively but slowed down on that some. I am new to League but it is a fun game. I mainly played FPS games. I am really looking forward to the upcoming WW2 game by call of duty. I would like to play league competitively when I get good enough. Anyway if you have any questions just let me know.

Regards,

LavaFlow

Welcome dude, it was great getting some games in with you last night!

33 minutes ago, LavaFlow said:

You all seem very cool and I would like to apply for full membership.

You are now a candidate for full membership. When in Discord, please wear the [C] tag as in [C] LavaFlow. In one month the Senior Full Members will vote on your membership. Should you pass, you will become a full member. You will then be required to wear the MadCast: LavaFlow tag. Should you fail, you may reapply and the candidacy period will begin again.

You have been assigned the following FM+ to mentor you through the candidacy process: MadCast: Shenaniquin.  Please attempt to contact your mentor in the next few days. They will be looking for you as well. They will be your primary resource for community related questions and will have a mid-candidacy check in about two weeks into the candidacy period.

A few tips for a successful candidacy:

* Please familiarize yourself with the MadCast Code of Conduct that all must abide by. Check out the New to MadCast section for more useful information!

* Be active on the forums! Check it regularly and participate when possible. If you find something interesting then share it! Chances are someone else will find it interesting as well. Being active on the forums is a good habit to learn, and is one of the main criteria noticed during your candidacy.

* Join us on Discord! Even if you don't have a mic you're welcome to listen in. Being active on Discord and playing with other members is the best way to be noticed around the community!
Discord Server: https://discord.gg/Cy5WX6B

* Use the same name on both the forums, Discord, and in-game when possible. If not possible make sure people know who you are! We rely on feedback from our members when evaluating full membership and they can't give positive reviews for you if they don't know who you are.

* Join the MadCast Public Group to make it easy for us to contact you, and for updates on Steam

If you are having a problem please attempt to contact your mentor first if they are available. If not please contact an RFM or SFM. If a Staff member is needed the admins will consult them. A list of admins can be found at this link.

Last but not least the requirement for you to even be eligible to be voted on can be found here.

Welcome man,  Keep up the good work.  I think you picked one of the more mechanically difficult position to play and doing very well for a pre-30.  I am a little biased though since ADC has to be my worst role.  LOL.

On 11/1/2017 at 5:05 PM, LavaFlow said:

Hello,

I saw your team on the LOL team finder. I came on your Discord and played some games with you guys. You all seem very cool and I would like to apply for full membership. I have been in the gaming pastime since about 1981 I believe. I would have been 5 years old then and I loved to game at that age till today. I am not married or kids, but I do have a nice girlfriend I met at the gym. I basically live at the gym and it is a large part of my life. Me and my lady workout together 6 days a week in the weight room. We neither are much into cardio. I work in the psychology field as a counselor which I love dearly. I used to play games competitively but slowed down on that some. I am new to League but it is a fun game. I mainly played FPS games. I am really looking forward to the upcoming WW2 game by call of duty. I would like to play league competitively when I get good enough. Anyway if you have any questions just let me know.

Regards,

LavaFlow

Lava Flow has failed to achieve the necessary votes to become a full member of MadCast.

Lava Flow may contact an SFM for a brief explanation of the reason(s) their candidacy was unsuccessful.

Failed [C]'s may re-apply unless banned. If successful on their second try, they become tagged full members on a probationary basis for 20 days, with probationary status converting to complete full member status on the 21st day barring Staff objection.