MadCast: Spoontoof

Season 12 the season of builds! Thursday night race to 70!

So who all is ready to come out of the gate hot Thursday night? I love the challenge of solo leveling, but by like level 30, I wouldn't be against grouping... Monk is looking real good for multiple choices this season, and my go to Sunwuko set is killing it.

Plus we get the free Uliana's set (season journey cache), which I'm interested in checking out for that SSS/EP build that's doing great now too. The patch is live and stats on gear have been adjusted, so you can see whats up already.

I will most likely be running my solo routine for getting into the 20s, by 30 mins after the season starts, so anyone joining late feel free to find me for some lowbie power level assistance if you need it.

BTag is Spoonofdoom #1322

Maybe someone will have a discord up and running too?

Awards

Sweeet. I'll probably be starting as the season begins, but I'll be investing some time into the season this time around. The damage-ups are looking oh so juicy, and I may have laughed a little harder than I should at the monk's buff on Ulianna's Strategem (from double damage to 777% on seven-sided strike xD).

Yeah I just tested the Uliana's EP build with the set I had in stash... quite tanky and T13 packs just go boom... and if they don't, you actually get to see those "extra 7 strikes" you get from the Lion's Claw fist weapon... with this set being the season journey reward, I plan to use it to farm for my Sunwukos set for LTK/TR/WOL builds... Imma probably use Tempest rush (tailwind) build for fast farming bounties (great for covering large distances at speed when you cant find a pack to proc your in-geom dash)

I am so excited to be able to make viable builds out of so many options now, so cool what they've finally done.

Awards

All of them, lol. They buffed the $h!t out of so many. I assume it was to balance everything to keep up with the Necro.

Also I just saw a video from Bluddshed, apparently theres  a huge new thing for getting a jump this season- If you are fortunate enough to have not done the Challenge Rift yet this week... It's a HT Garg run which you might be familiar with if I recall you were doing WD? 

You make your seasonal character FIRST. Then exit the game and do the challenge rift, then go back in game on your new seasonal character on master difficulty (not sure if this matters or if it's just part of the guide and its for leveling or w/e but I'm just gonna follow that either way...) When you receive your reward cache for the challenge rift, you get 10 DB's, 475 bloodshards, 4.6 million gold, a crapload of crafting mats, and 15 of each bounty material !!!

This will allow you to use the cube to extract legendary powers! Also max out artisans, which will make it possible to roll a level requirement reduced lvl 70 weapon for use at lvl 40... huge boost! 

Here's the link to the video if you wanna check it out---> 

Awards

On 11/7/2017 at 10:47 PM, MadCast: Spoontoof said:

Maybe someone will have a discord up and running too?

Also I'm so sorry, I just noticed this part xD. You do know MadCast has moved to Discord now, yes? You'll be able to find me there!

Season Update: 1 week in and here's where I stand.

Monk - Ulianna's - GR75

Next: Witch Doctor ('bout damn time xD)

Greatest Disappointment: finding the Horadric Hamburger and being told the harsh reality that it's a dagger transmog and not a fist weapon. #missedOpportunity