Sign in to follow this  
Flying Fairy

Possible New EXP Grinding Mode?

So as many of you who are excited about the new Project Vayne skin may know, there's also going to be a project game mode. For this new map, I have some speculations. Most rotating game modes are short, but they give decent EXP. I'm guessing that each project game will be around 10 mins, earning you 144~ xp if you win, and 70~ if you lose. Considering the rates, this is a lot more efficient for grinding xp than rift. It also may be a lot more boring, depending on your opinion. But for those who want to level up as fast as possible, this may be a very good mode to grind.

Again, this is just speculation, the xp rate may be a lot lower. I wanted to let my thoughts out there. 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Yeah but what's more important, exp or playing league of legends? thinking

for me its playing and seeing different play styles dont get me wrong getting more champions is always nice and the occasional skin but i'm in it to get better not to have a high level

On 11/12/2017 at 11:43 PM, Simaniac said:

Yeah but what's more important, exp or playing league of legends? thinking

Personally I think playing for the fun of it is important, but there may be some people who just want to grind ><

On 11/13/2017 at 12:27 PM, MaroModo said:

for me its playing and seeing different play styles dont get me wrong getting more champions is always nice and the occasional skin but i'm in it to get better not to have a high level

Same! Rift +1000

Yeah I feel like there's something for everyone in this game. 

Honestly, I've just spent so much time relearning and trying new things that I'm not paying attention to Leveling/Essence gain.

Just enjoying the game, because the runes have added quite a bit.

This is an interesting take. I'm excited to see whether it's feasible or not. I feel like personally I'd be into playing it passively when I normally wouldn't play an SR, but I don't know if I'd be down for all out grinding. We'll see though, those capsules are niiiiiice.