MadCast: ThekillerGuitar

Who do YOU main, and WHY?

Out of the ever expanding roster of champions, League has many unique playable characters that can fit an array of playing styles. I have tried out every champion, and as most of us, we tend to fall in love with at least one (The Favorite child). 

With that been said, Riven is one of my favorite champions as some of you may know, WHY? Well, shes a top laner, and the play style of top lane suits me just fine, I love living in my little lonely island alongside my enemy. 

Her kit, man her kit, can I just say how perfect it is? With Riven, there's so much room for mistakes and just as much for outplays, and if you are like me, outplaying your enemy feels extremely rewarding! ( Em I right Veigar mains?? Don't you just love pressing that R button??)  she has 4 dashes in her kit, a shield, a stun, a knock up, and an executioning move I am a very impatient person IRL and having Riven as a key spammer sometimes really works out for me.

Who's your main? and why?

I've got champion ADD like you wouldn't believe.. Last season I was a Karma main.. for about 120 games.. Then I was a bard main, and a Nami main... You get the idea.

Currently I'm maining Velkoz. He has a lot of damage and can carry team-fights, has some nice poke and CC abilities. That being said he's a escape-less mage, so that part isn't so dank. 

Still, I love playing him. Especially with Jhin *cough* epic *cough cough*

:D

Top: Rumble - Forever and ever and always.

Middle: Ziggs / Velkoz are the go-to's, but Syndra is a solid fallback for me.

AD: Jinx/Ezreal/Ashe, though I haven't played AD in a while.

Support: Lulu. 'Nuff said.

Jungle: [ERROR 404] Bad Jungler

Rumble was what got me into being a top lane main a few seasons ago (big Dyrus fan, so I learned a ton about myself as a solo-laner during this time). Ziggs has always just fit my playstyle, and I still have room for growth with him. Velkoz's damage output is insane if done correctly, but that requires trust in your team to peel for you (which in the case of soloQ.... yeah....). Lulu is just fun to play and offers so much in her base kit. AD is meh, so no real main to be found, but Ezreal was someone I could dominate mid with (when Dorans Blade into AP was a thing) and farm safely in bot. 

Edited by MadCast: Sanjo
Because WHY

2 hours ago, MadCast: Sanjo said:

Top: Rumble - Forever and ever and always.

Middle: Ziggs / Velkoz are the go-to's, but Syndra is a solid fallback for me.

AD: Jinx/Ezreal/Ashe, though I haven't played AD in a while.

Support: Lulu. 'Nuff said.

Jungle: [ERROR 404] Bad Jungler

Rumble was what got me into being a top lane main a few seasons ago (big Dyrus fan, so I learned a ton about myself as a solo-laner during this time). Ziggs has always just fit my playstyle, and I still have room for growth with him. Velkoz's damage output is insane if done correctly, but that requires trust in your team to peel for you (which in the case of soloQ.... yeah....). Lulu is just fun to play and offers so much in her base kit. AD is meh, so no real main to be found, but Ezreal was someone I could dominate mid with (when Dorans Blade into AP was a thing) and farm safely in bot. 

God I love rumble he is easily my #2 when I am burnt out on Urgod I just need to get better with farming on him. I would love to be able to play ADC someday I just enjoy top lane entirely too much.

Edited by MadCast: MaroModo

Singed. Singed. Singed. Singed. Singed.

I started playing League in 2009, December. I played Singed. I played League last week. I played Singed. Singed is love. Singed is life. If you're looking for raisins or sauce, 4 minutes of it below.

Solely based on Mastery score? Jhin.

I much prefer Maokai though.

I'd have to say Morgana is my main go to support.  next would probably be zyra > lulu > lux > Leona.

Morgana - Just all around solid pick.  snares, spell shield and a little bit of zone control.  Not hugely amazing at any of it but not bad either.

Zyra - just so much fun to get a full rotation on a champion and take them from 100% down to 15% if i dont kill them out right.

Lux/Lulu - just fun to play.  i miss the old lux laugh. =(

Leona - Because I love how annoying she is to play against unless you have the right counter pick.

Jhin? Maokai? Teemo? Eewwww. Jhin is kewl but its an adc. Hate this role. Mao is really cool but its a tree - i hate splinters. Gimmie Lulu! lulu is da best. Winter wander Lulu, my love!

Nami.

Without a doubt my favorite and best champ. She pairs so well with almost every ADC and SHES A FRIKIN MERMAID... need I say more? 

1 hour ago, MadCast: narucabra said:

Leona because she gives the best hug

;.; Whenever Leona hugs me I die. 

9 minutes ago, Kat said:

;.; Whenever Leona hugs me I die. 

That's because she has sooo much love to give. She just can't help herself ^_^

Awards