MadCast: Scooba

Any Garbage SC2 Players Want to Play?

I'm looking for fellow bottom of the barrel scraping people who barely understand the game to play against.  I have no interest in getting better but I enjoy the absurd, no strategy, winging-it style of play.  

If you are a dumpster truck tier player like myself let me know if you are interested in seeing who the smartest kid on the short bus is.

I used to play a bit of Protoss back in the Wings of Liberty/Heart of the Swarm days. Haven't played in forever. Definitely could be fun.

I am pretty deep into the SC2 scene, probably not the dumpster trash you are looking for.

however myself and @MadCast: Sanjo were discussing a while back the prospects of a madcast sc2 event (now that the game is f2p) one of the events proposed was to get together all brand new bottom level players, pit them up against eachother in a single or double elim bracket, and have it casted by some well versed players. i was a regular caster in SC2 back in the day, so im sure i could get ahold of a solid co-caster and we could make a ball of it.

judging by the content of this thread, im guessing that an event of that nature might just hit the ball on the head. thoughts?

Edited by MadCast: MasterWonton

4 minutes ago, MadCast: MasterWonton said:

I am pretty deep into the SC2 scene, probably not the dumpster trash you are looking for.

however myself and @MadCast: Sanjo were discussing a while back the prospects of a madcast sc2 event (now that the game is f2p) one of the events proposed was to get together all brand new bottom level players, pit them up against eachother in a single or double elim bracket, and have it casted by some well versed players. i was a regular caster in SC2 back in the day, so im sure i could get ahold of a solid co-caster and we could make a ball of it.

judging by the content of this thread, im guessing that an event of that nature might just hit the ball on the head. thoughts?

My gaming time does not lend itself to scheduling around events but that does sound fun.  My play time is mostly pick-up free time here and there so please forgive me for not committing off the bat.