Hawthorn

Monthly Art Drawing~~ [poro champions!]

Hello there! 

I'm going to be raffling off a piece of free League of Legends art to the community - This may move to a once-a-month event or just be a one-time thing. Below is a piece that I did- I've done a few cute poro pieces, and I'd love to do some more. 

All you have to do below is list your favorite champion/skin theme and in a weeks time I will draw a random name from those who have put down for the contest! :)

You do not need to be a full MadCast member to get one of these, candidates and forum users are welcome to toss their names in as well! 💖

thresh.jpg

Edited by MadCast: Hawthorn

18 minutes ago, MadCast: kyro said:

Looking good and thanks for doing this! I think seeing a Dragonslayer Braum would be sweet.

@MadCast: kyro I'm laughing thinking about this one haha. Should the Braum Poro have a even smaller Poro? :P 

So adorable! It's awesome to see other artists. :-)

I'd love to see a traditional Annie poro!

I just started on WF's yestttterday so I have a tentative finish date of ??? at this point but shouldn't be more than a week or so at the most before I'm done. @MadCast: RedJustice is going to work on art for Outcast, so I'm sure she will get to it as well :) I'm pretty sure that I'll be doing this sometime next month as well, so just look for my post :D

@_@ yas, I am here and actually pretty hyped for the Blackfrost Anivia for @MadCast: The Öutcast. I'm sorry if this wasn't clear to anyone yet, but I will be doing a non-poro style of arts, so if you want the poro fluff, you could always re-enter the same champ in a future drawing! If I have done your champ before, we can be sure that Hawthorn does your art instead of me on a second round or vice versa. :) Should be able to complete things within the next week or so (my sister is in town through Monday so scheduling is hectic).