Sign in to follow this  
DatMattchew

MIA for a little while...

Hey everyone,

So before anyone asks, yes I have already notified the people who need to be notified, I ain't that dumb :P

So yes, as of this coming Wednesday ( January 17) I will be going away for a military excercise for roughly 3-4 weeks. Just in case anyone wonders why I won't be around for that time, that is the reason. Now im not sure if I will have internet access where I will be but if I get some down time I will probably end up hotspot'ing my phone so that I can get some LoL games in. Sadly if I do this I won't be able to hop on discord as well cause it will eat up my data. 

Will update this for when I get back and into the swing of things back home!

7 hours ago, DatMattchew said:

Hey everyone,

So before anyone asks, yes I have already notified the people who need to be notified, I ain't that dumb :P

So yes, as of this coming Wednesday ( January 17) I will be going away for a military excercise for roughly 3-4 weeks. Just in case anyone wonders why I won't be around for that time, that is the reason. Now im not sure if I will have internet access where I will be but if I get some down time I will probably end up hotspot'ing my phone so that I can get some LoL games in. Sadly if I do this I won't be able to hop on discord as well cause it will eat up my data. 

Will update this for when I get back and into the swing of things back home!

Thanks for serving, :). Let me know if you're on and want to play, I'll bring out the legendary Bard Support, Mid, Jungle, Top or ADC.

Awards

7 hours ago, wF- said:

Thanks for serving, :). Let me know if you're on and want to play, I'll bring out the legendary Bard Support, Mid, Jungle, Top or ADC.

Will do buddy ;) Thanks

Just wanted to say thanks for the opportunity to try out for MCG. I had a blast playing with all of you and will have many more in the future. But given that the candidacy process is too long for me to be able to go through will my current military schedule, I will not be re-applying because I cannot fulfill what is required for the process. So I am sure I will see most of you around and I will be on discord every now and then. ^_^ Chat with yall later

49 minutes ago, DatMattchew said:

Just wanted to say thanks for the opportunity to try out for MCG. I had a blast playing with all of you and will have many more in the future. But given that the candidacy process is too long for me to be able to go through will my current military schedule, I will not be re-applying because I cannot fulfill what is required for the process. So I am sure I will see most of you around and I will be on discord every now and then. ^_^ Chat with yall later

Sorry to hear that man. You are always welcome to swing by and hang out

Just now, MadCast: Baal said:

Sorry to hear that man. You are always welcome to swing by and hang out

Definitely will buddy ;) Its not the first time this has happened xD

Edited by DatMattchew

Oh im still gonna be around. I just can't commit a month for candidacy cause the military doesn't give me that amount of time home really xD