Sign in to follow this  
Biscuit

Anyone looking forward to any movies?

I was just wondering if anyone is excited for any new movies coming out? I love claymation, so I'm really excited for Isle of dogs and Early Man! Please share anything you're looking forward to seeing!

I'm really looking forward to the newest installment to the insidious movies. i was also looking forward to the newest Maze Runner in that trilogy and i have seen it and highly recommend it.

I've yet to see the new Star Wars so I'm excited for that, Solo is only 3 - 4 months away as well (May 23rd, 2018). Other than that I haven't really kept up with a lot of movies, everyone seems to be doing the superhero thing but my fantasy/sci-fi is more Star Wars, Harry Potter, Bladerunner, etc and less superheros so until we get back to other types of movies I'm stuck with not that much to watch.

Awards

I'm actually excited to see A Wrinkle In Time, as I read the book back when I was in fourth grade and saw the old movie (which was extremely creepy and disturbing to watch as a child). So I am hoping to see a new take on it!

I am also excited to see Isle of Dogs as well, claymation seems to be coming back, and it's such a unique and difficult animation process that takes a lot of skill and patience.

A few others that seem good: Ready Player One, Avengers: Infinity War, and Deadpool 2! Oh and you can't forget about The Incredibles 2 coming out this summer, I'm so hyped to see how well the animation has improved!

I seemed to have put a lot of movies, sorry about that. I just love movies a lot, oops.

Edited by Milk

I'm pretty hopeful that Ready: Player One will actually be better than the book.

The book itself is a fantastic premise with subpar execution. The writing isn't very good, and the protagonist gets a lot of author-based wish fulfillment. With Spielberg directing, there's very real potential for this to be an amazing film.

game night movie actually looks pretty good from the trailer. 

On 2/1/2018 at 11:16 AM, MadCast: tacobellah said:

I am super excited for Black Panther to come out!

Same! michael b jordan has steadily become one of my favorite actors. I would even wager to call him the will smith of the 2010s. 

As much as I am looking forward to all the marvel movies coming out, there is one series that kinda peeks my interest. Its called Altered Carbon and one movie that is looking really good is Mortal Engines

Edited by DatMattchew

On 2/1/2018 at 5:49 PM, MadCast: rife170 said:

I'm pretty hopeful that Ready: Player One will actually be better than the book.

The book itself is a fantastic premise with subpar execution. The writing isn't very good, and the protagonist gets a lot of author-based wish fulfillment. With Spielberg directing, there's very real potential for this to be an amazing film.

I felt the same about the book. I appreciated that the author wanted to craft such a grand world but in the end he seemed like he was stuck wanting to explore old games without adding any interesting ways they might be explored in a super advanced world. Also there was indeed a lot of wish fulfillment.