MadCast: Milk

New Annie Animation

Riot just release a new animation called "ANNIE: Origins | League of Legends" and it is beautiful.

The style of the art and animation were so unique and gorgeous, and how it complimented the story really makes you feel.

I highly suggest watching it, as I absolutely loved it!

i just finished watching this video and Annie is my main champion  i love this video so much makes me want to play the champion. and yeas this video hits you right in the feels.

2 minutes ago, Ghonzoh said:

i just finished watching this video and Annie is my main champion  i love this video so much makes me want to play the champion. and yeas this video hits you right in the feels.

Annie is my main as well! She has to be one of my favorite champions too, and I'm glad that they really cleared up her lore. Before it seemed a bit dull, but seeing the little changes they made and animating it really makes you understand what she went through.

People were speculating that Ivern's golem Daisy was actually Annie's sister. I thought it was a really cool concept until a Rito employee on Reddit said it wasn't true. I'm still gonna go with it though because I like the thought!