Do you guys have a definitive list of "easy champs? I know everyone has their set they play but who do you play if youre just chilling out looking to relax and have fun?

I find Valla to be fairly easy if you use the hungering arrow build, to be honest most of the heroes in HoTS are pretty easy to play its the finer details like positioning, fighting vs other heroes, and general game knowledge that is the biggest issue, personally I found using a resource like Icy Veins to be very helpful when first starting out.

Awards

I've only dabbled in Heroes a couple times, but both times I've either played Muradin or Valla. Had a good time with those two :)

Awards

the easiest heroes in my eyes for each role are:

tank: muradin / johanna

mage: Jaina

Sustained Assasin: Raynor

support: lili

seige: gazlowe

dive: thrall (special note here i think that melee assasins are all fairly difficult for new players)

i see alot of people mention valla above, but i have a hard time agreeing with that pick personally. valla is a hero that is very dependant on solid positioning. she is so squishy and her range is so short that to play her effectively requires you to position perfectly otherwise you die or lose out on damage. i would say that raynor makes a much better candidate for easy autoattack. he has much more survivability, lots of safeguards, and great range allowing you to position more safely. his kit is also much easier to use and a miss is far less punishable. 

Edited by MadCast: MasterWonton