GOSKAHAN

any ideas for easy mid toons to learn

so im a support main trying to expand on what i play are there any semi easy mid laners minus annie or brand  if so please let me know and how to play with it aggressive or passive

I'd say Annie or Kayle. They are mechanically easy to play and have enough utility to provide value to your team even if you manage to get behind. 

Edit: Sorry, I missed the minus Annie part. Would replace with Corki in that case. 

Edited by MadCast: The Prince

I always thought Ziggs was a pretty good entry level mid.

his Q is good for poking  or pushing the wave if you are looking to get your roam on. the trick is to try and figure out what does your enemy want you to do by their positioning.  Enemies hiding in the minion wave are either trying to get you to push up lane so their jungler can gank /farm under tower till later. Enemies staying off the creep wave are looking to minimize your pushing potential / looking to dodge your bombs and trade back.

W is your satchel charge good for finish off tower. Its also your escape tool as you can use it to displace yourself and/or your enemy. it also can be used as a soft cc if you use it to block off small corridors.

E is his mine field can be used to help push if you aren't worried about mana but works better for pathing control to block an escape or insure a little extra safety for yourself.

R is semi global with a short roam you can reach either other lane . the closer you are the less time it takes to hit. Its good for nuking a team fight , cutting off escape routes , long distance wave clear ,and  "hail mary" objective steals. The trick is getting use to the timing vs distance and working on your map awareness

Lastly his passive periodically grants a steroid to your next auto attack. this makes last hitting a little easier early on and means if you don't want to push the wave but your enemy is hiding in the minion wave you can still provide ok single target harass in the early stages. This also syncs really well with sheen for a suprising bit of burst from an auto attack .

The thing early on to be careful about is Ziggs can push like a boss and while that will provide a lot of lane pressure for your team it can also leave you way out of position if you don't keep an eye on it especially if you preplayed your satchel charge to take a tower and the enemy flanks you.

with the things this champ has in his kit to teach learning him will make it easier to pick up other artillery mages like xereth, Lux, and karthus. Not to mention he's a blast in ARAMs  

Awards

Loving the Zyra middle.  Id probably stick with mages that you can support and mid with like you mentioned in the start, annie/brand. Zyra can fit in there too

Edited by MadCast: Jabafet

Awards

Brand wouldn't be considered easy due to the skillshots dramatically affecting how much damage he does in a team fight and correctly utilizing the combo's for the most amount of tri-procs of his passive, I would say the easiest middle champions to learn how to play would be Annie, Malzahar and Veigar.

Awards

Honestly any champ that can wave clear is good. The easier it is for them the better. Anivia, and Morgana are great mid beginner mids and they have similar kits. If you are ok at positioning for your tier of play, I'd also recommend Cassiopeia.

Awards

With the new reverts to Leblanc you guys should consider trying her, I used to main LB before swapping to support and its one of the best champions to learn if you're interested in learning how to punish enemy laners because her performance is so much based on how well you can shutdown the opposing mid laner and then spread your dominance across the map. It was super helpful when I started mid to progress the recommended route Annie (Easy champ) -> Farming Champ (Anivia, Ryze, Ziggs, Malz, etc) -> Harass Champ (Leblanc) because you learn all the different skills required to excel at the position. But now I'm just a filthy Bard main.

Awards

If you're looking for a fun mid with strong pacing, huge range on aa and great control: look no further than Anivia. Lots of fun and easy to last hit. Control of the lane is pretty easy and your sustain is strong when done correctly. Egg bait is sure to get you a kill or two early game as well.