Sign in to follow this  
GOSKAHAN

skills question

so i play Assassin classes but i can never figure out which skills to pick as i level so i really just randomly pick

is there a way to actually find out which skills are best to pick 

So Icy-veins has some pretty great guides as well as in depth descriptions of why to pick each one.  As far as heroes go you really want to look at one skill that you base your build around.   Thats why certain builds will have names like anu'barak's beetle build is all based around buffing and using his beetles. Gazlowe has a turret build or an xplodium build. A lot of the builds are basedd on buffing that one skill. Azmodan is a perfect example. he has a "globe build" and a "laser" build.  Different heroes however can have some other skills that can really help them that are outside of the single skill builds. I build shield build on Jaina but that build focuses on different skills to maximize her chill (passive) potential. Take a look at icy veins but there are more than just the builds they have on there.