Sign in to follow this  
GOSKAHAN

hello im GOSKAHAN new to community

hello my names Chris im new to the community mostly joined for the LoL part but i also play world of warcraft and was curious what server is the community on and faction i have a 955 feral druid tuaren and also got a 972 affliction warlock undead and i play on silvermoon and might be looking to transfer servers and factions  to the community's server in the future i am a hardcore raider currently completed 5 mythic bosses on argus raid  n highest key completion for mythic + is a 22

41 minutes ago, GOSKAHAN said:

hello my names Chris im new to the community mostly joined for the LoL part but i also play world of warcraft and was curious what server is the community on and faction i have a 955 feral druid tuaren and also got a 972 affliction warlock undead and i play on silvermoon and might be looking to transfer servers and factions  to the community's server in the future i am a hardcore raider currently completed 5 mythic bosses on argus raid  n highest key completion for mythic + is a 22

The MadCast guild isn't around any more, and we are spread out all over. Personally, I'm on Area 52 horde. But I wouldn't transfer over if you already have a good thing going where you are at.