GOSKAHAN

what is your favorite role for overwatch

personally my favorite role for overwatch is healing i love  mercy so much flying around and healing people up fairly easy also enjoy playing genji from time to time

I like Orisa, that mini gun behind a shield and my favorite thing to do with her pull people off a ledge lol. Phara and junkrat are also alot of fun... probably because you can also knock people of a ledge. 

On 3/1/2018 at 12:39 AM, MadCast: Scooba said:

Sadly I like to play the roll that I see not doing well in a match.  I'll play any roll but when I see a weak link I naturally want to pick it up. 

I have only played a few times, so I'm not sure what my best role would in Overwatch would be.

I enjoy DPS the most, but strangely don't have a strong preference between hitscan and projectile.  I would honestly probably progress to a higher rank in competitive if I focused on one or the other.  I tend to fill into Support if the team needs it, but won't go Mercy if I can avoid it, as I don't like relying on others to get picks.  

DPS: Pharah > Tracer > McCree > Soldier, and the new Hanzo with storm arrows of doom is amazing.

Support: Zen, Lucio, Moira and Briggette

Tank: Orisa is probably my best tank, and I get at least a little enjoyment out of Hog, DVa and Zarya.

I like to play the position of No Skill Hanzo.

It is an art form that has been in my family for generations and to watch it in action is to watch a masterpiece being created in front of you. The beauty will cause you to go blind. It is the stuff of legends. It is the artwork that billionaires will pay trillions for in 20 years. 

Edited by MadCast: Icarus

Awards