Sign in to follow this  
Darren Coach

Coaching for LOL X-Masters

Hello everyone hope you guys are having a great day.

IM an x Master player main roles are adc/support/mid.

I am here to help out anyone that needs help i would love to help you guys. Teach every role but top lane LOL.

i would like to teach you everything i know about the game and help you guys reach the rank you Desiree.

its going to be alot of work but if you guys are down to put in that work i promise you will climb.

i use to be bronze in season 3 and from then i learn more about the game cause i put the work into it and now im an x Masters player.

Message me on here if you need help or anything ill will get back to you as soon as i can. 

Edited by Darren Coach

I would love to do a serious session with you sometime! I'm having a rough time getting out of bronze atm. I main jungle with my top picks being WW and Amumu. I think i have an alright grasp of clearing and starting off early game but i struggle to capitilize on advantages.

That sounds Great i would like to get a better grasp on this game. I was gold in season 4 and have not been back there since, been on a nasty losing streak this year and most of the time its me messing up. i would like to know how a master ranked players' brain works around the game and how you improved your game!

7 hours ago, MadCast: Lunalesk said:

I would love to do a serious session with you sometime! I'm having a rough time getting out of bronze atm. I main jungle with my top picks being WW and Amumu. I think i have an alright grasp of clearing and starting off early game but i struggle to capitilize on advantages.

i would like to help you with that just let me know when you are free and i will get back to you

3 hours ago, MadCast: Ghonzoh said:

That sounds Great i would like to get a better grasp on this game. I was gold in season 4 and have not been back there since, been on a nasty losing streak this year and most of the time its me messing up. i would like to know how a master ranked players' brain works around the game and how you improved your game!

Great sounds good let me know when you are free and we can talk about it.