Sign in to follow this  
MadCast: RedJustice

Anyone else current playing Minecraft?

Figured I'd post in here, since Minecraft has piqued my interest again lately, and I'm not sure who else is currently playing or interested in playing.

I am mainly interested in building in vanilla survival. This seems to be about the most rare combo of interests that people have for these games. I'm just not interested in playing mods, though I am willing to do some minimal modding for quality of life, especially related to multi-player if that makes the difference for other people. I have periodically contributed to other people's large-scale creative build projects, and that's been fun, but I like the challenge of having to get materials to build with.

I would be interested in doing a Hermitcraft (separate personal areas and community projects) or Kingdoms style server (world backstory and themed community projects) with other MadCasters if anyone else is interested in that style of gameplay. :)

On 3/20/2018 at 7:41 AM, MadCast: RedJustice said:

I would be interested in doing a Hermitcraft (separate personal areas and community projects) or Kingdoms style server (world backstory and themed community projects) with other MadCasters if anyone else is interested in that style of gameplay. :)

I have always wanted to be apart of something like this and is one of the reasons I joined MadCast. I was playing on The Mimic modded server but it has been 65+ days since anyone has logged in. Although I usually stick to modded, I would definitely be interested in a community MadCast vanilla series.

On 9/30/2019 at 10:24 AM, MadCast: Dez said:

I've never played Minecraft. Would have to buy it, but I'd be interested in playing in a MadCast World

Dez, I would love to play MineCraft with you. I had a blast playing Rocket League with you and feel like you would be awesome in MineCraft.

I would be interested in starting something. My favorite thing about games is an economy system, so if the server ended up having one I would be in for sure.