Sign in to follow this  
MadCast: bigdommer

New Stream Needs Madcast Participation

Hey guys, I just recently started streaming in order to assist in blowing up some of our Rocket League tournaments which Madcast:Shattered currently hosts on Sundays.  In just a few short weeks we have significantly grown the tournament and the stream alike but I need more followers to become and affiliate.  The goal once affiliate is reached is to use any profits from the stream to keep growing the tournament and offering better prize incentive to participants.  What I would appreciate fondly is if anyone here has a twitch account, they could just swing by https://www.twitch.tv/bigdommer1 and throw a follow to the channel.  I appreciate any support ahead of time and feel free to stop by and watch the stream, most specifically early sunday afternoons while we are doing the Rocket League tournaments. Thanks Madcast, you're the best!

P.S. If you guys have any games with spectator slots and you need someone to stream events, I will do my best to accomodate, just let me know!

Awards

I will definitely start posting the videos on the forums, the first week we didn't even record the stream like noobs. But the stream gets a little better every week so we will get them up soon!

Awards

If anyone is wondering, the stream is going to start a little before 3 PM EST for the Rocket League tournament so that would be a swell time for people to show their support. :)

Awards