MadCast: Shattered

Rocket League (04/22/2018)

Sunday (4/22/2018) 3pm EST (unless otherwise posted) I will be hosting the next Rocket League tournament (3v3) open to the public.  As it sits, we will be doing a 3v3 double elimination. You are welcome to pick your team before hand or find someone at the event. I am the point of contact for any information regarding this tournament. Let me know if you have questions or opinions. Prize will be determined before the event. Prizes can include Rocket League keys , steam games, ect. Past prizes have been 5 keys to each person on winning team.

LAST WEEK:

Supreme Champion: Clerkosh/Beast
Worthy Adversary: Akisuke/Dave
Maybe Next Time: Al Shifra/Sway

week 5 (4/22/2018) 

3v3's first week! This will be our first week trying to do 3v3.

This week you will be REQUIRED to sign up your team or yourself before 10:00 AM EST the day of the tournament. Solo/Duo players can also sign up and plan on picking up someone in discord before the start time.  On top of that all members of the team MUST be in the MadCast Discord server for the start of the tournament. 

ask any questions you may have here or find me on discord or steam.

To sign up your team all you need to do is have a member of your team post your steam names as a reply here. Once signed up. the day of I will try to msg you to confirm your team.

example: Shattered89/BigDommer/Llama 

edit: email verification could be in spam if you just signed up on website.

I'm in Who wants to carry me? x2 O3O
Steam - HeroMax