MadCast: rife170

Werewolf Vol. 12 Signup Thread

It is time for another journey into the generally ill-fated village of MadCast. I am accepting 20 people for this game. For the uninitiated, Werewolf (also known as Mafia) is a hidden information game pitting a town of villagers against multiple werewolves who look like villagers by day; but become fearsome killing machines by night. If you've never played before or seen the game, here's a link to the last game I ran personally. Also, you may search the forums for MadCast Werewolf and find several others.

This game requires DAILY FORUM ACCESS to play. If you cannot promise daily forum access, please do not sign up. As a rule, we are not very forgiving to those who ruin a game for others. FMs are given automatic preference for open spots, although [C]s and non-members are welcome to sign up.

Signups will be taken first come, first served subject to the above listed preferences. I will take an alternate list if alternates are available. Please indicate your intent to play by posting below.

Roster so far: 

1. EdgeQueen
  2. Stan
  3. Sotar
  4. Mike
  5. Luna
  6. Icarus
  7. Dez
  8. Caster
  9. Lurama
  10. Prince
  11. Quanta
  12. Hyndesyte
  13. Naru
  14. Dad
Edited by MadCast: rife170

I'd like to start this sometime in the next week or so, so make sure you guys hit people up in discord and get them the signup link. Don't want to spam the @everyone function.

Not bad, we've got 9 signups so far, that's enough for the minimum.

Let's call 05/01/18 the official start date, and see if we can fill 20 spots by then.

Oh, I should also mention that Wolf and Spec comms will be moved to discord for the game. Not only should this streamline night phases, but in addition Staff can now participate if they wish.

@MadCast Maday @MadCast: LTTelamon

time to play Good Doggo /Bad Doggo and this village just ran out of good doggos. I look forward to seeing you all in game again sign me up please!

Awards