Sign in to follow this  
MadCast: Shattered

ROCKET LEAGUE (04/29/2018)

Sunday (4/29/2018) 3pm EST (unless otherwise posted) I will be hosting the next Rocket League tournament (3v3) open to the public.  As it sits, we will be doing a 3v3 double elimination. You are welcome to pick your team before hand or find someone at the event. I am the point of contact for any information regarding this tournament. Let me know if you have questions or opinions. Prize will be determined before the event. Prizes can include Rocket League keys , steam games, ect. Past prizes have been 5 keys to each person on winning team.

LAST WEEK:

Supreme Champion: Al Shifra/Sway/KinqJay
Worthy Adversary: Llama/Scader/Nuns
Maybe Next Time: Clerkosh/Beast/Astaroph

week 6 (4/29/2018) 

3v3's 

This week you will be REQUIRED to sign up your team or yourself before 10:00 AM EST the day of the tournament. Solo/Duo players can also sign up and plan on picking up someone in discord before the start time. If you sign up I will msg (on steam or discord) one of the members of your team to confirm your attendance. On top of that all members of the team MUST be in the MadCast Discord server for the start of the tournament. 

ask any questions you may have here or find me on discord or steam.

To sign up your team all you need to do is have a member of your team post your steam names as a reply here. Once signed up. the day of I will try to msg you to confirm your team.

Teams must be finalized at least 1 hour prior to start time (3 pm EST).

If you come as not a full team you can ask the others on the post or elsewhere and one of you post the full team.

example: Shattered89 / BigDommer / Llama 

Edited by MadCast: Shattered

Sway/KinkyJay/Tx_Ephinany

Sub: Al Shifra

Edited by Sway
Al Shifra cant make this one or Mac Daddy

I'll be playing this week. Looking for 0 more currently, I'll edit this post as i confirm teamates

Shattered89 / Akisuke / Timmy_b

Edited by MadCast: Shattered
team update