Sign in to follow this  
MadCast: bigdommer

Madcast Streaming

Hey guys, I already made one post about this but I didn't get much response.  I've started streaming at Https://twitch.tv/Bigdommer1 in order to cast our rocket league tournaments on Sundays.  The stream is doing very well considering it is just a few weeks old but at the time of this I am at 42/50 followers to become an affiliate.  If I get the last 8 I will then get a subscribe button which will allow some people who have amazon prime to start generating a small amount of revenue for the stream which would be a big help for prizes for the rocket league tournaments.  I humbly ask that if any of you have a twitch account that you please login and hit that follow button to help us out!  Thanks in advance.  Also, I am very likely going to start casting the Madcast League Season 3 matches and am still open for any other suggestions from people if they would like stuff casted or streamed.  I will also be streaming some other games whilst playing with Madcast members so that hopefully the stream grows Madcast and Madcast grows the stream in an endless cycle til we take over the world!

Awards

Glad this was posted again because I didn't see it before. Checked out some of your older rocket league videos and really enjoyed them. Looking forward to you casting MadCast League season 3. A question I had was if you will be solo casting MadCast League. I watch a good amount of LCS streams and really like the back and forth between multiple casters, especially in a game like League where people can be really knowledgeable in some areas but not as much in other areas.

Awards

Indeed Maesen, I am currently looking into the second caster position, I have some ideas but nothing concrete from Full members yet.  I am not really a huge part of the League community anymore (though I plan on remedying that soon) so I don't really know who to look for and call on for that but I do agree multiple casters is a much better experience for viewers and casters alike.  I am going to sneak into some LoL games this week and do some scoping as well as Madcast: Mike plans on doing some fishing around as well.  I still watch LCS pretty religiously so I'm hoping my game knowledge is still at a decent level to cast despite my limited time in game lately, but we'll find that out later as well :) 

Awards

34 minutes ago, MadCast: bigdommer said:

Indeed Maesen, I am currently looking into the second caster position, I have some ideas but nothing concrete from Full members yet.  I am not really a huge part of the League community anymore (though I plan on remedying that soon) so I don't really know who to look for and call on for that but I do agree multiple casters is a much better experience for viewers and casters alike.  I am going to sneak into some LoL games this week and do some scoping as well as Madcast: Mike plans on doing some fishing around as well.  I still watch LCS pretty religiously so I'm hoping my game knowledge is still at a decent level to cast despite my limited time in game lately, but we'll find that out later as well :) 

You know I gotchu. (if I am not moving)