MadCast: rife170

MadCast Werewolf Vol. 12

There are 3 wolves, 5 villagers. If I understand this right, if we don't hang someone today the wolves will win because they will kill 1 tonight making it 3 wolves and 4 villagers. The next night (if we don't take action) will be 3 wolves 3 villagers and the wolves will win. If we hang an innocent, it will be 3 wolves and 3 villagers meaning that the wolves win. 

We have to take action. If we hang a wolf today then tomorrow it will most likely be 2 wolves and 4 villagers (I'm assuming that the doc is dead because they only saved one person). This is our only chance.

Unfortunately we need inactives to come vote because it is very likely that the wolves are active and they will not vote for themselves. 

As of right now, I am also assuming that there are only 6 active people. So we have a 50/50 chance of hanging a wolf. 

Yea, you know... that Stan guy is really being hard about killing some people.... Maybe he is a wolf! Let's hang the man/or wolf!

I VOTE STAN FOR THE GALLOWS

Edited by MadCast: Daddy

Awards

There certainly is. 

I will be starting the traditional post-game discussion thread when everything is wrapped up.
Many of you have expressed concerns about the lack of activity, and that thread will be an excellent place to discuss said concerns.

58 minutes ago, MadCast: Stan said:

There are votes active. There are plenty of posts from me. You all know where I stand. I don't trust Icarus or Mike. Hang them.

Hmm I do agree with you on Mike though... Maybe the noose has his name on it?

Awards

We have to hang someone. If Stan turns out to be a villager he'll get to tell us all how he was right all along when the wolves win.  Stan and Lunalesk are my two most suspicious persons but no one wants to vote for Lunalesk so I'll start the Stan votes. 

CASTER IS DEAD.

WOLVES WIN. 

Congratulations, you filthy animals. =) Please see MadCast: Aeryx for your forum badges.

In the interest of reducing forum clutter, post-game discussion will take place in this thread. Non-participants are now welcome to post.

I have my own thoughts regarding how this game played out, of course, but I'd like to hear from the players first and foremost.

This was one of the more disappointing games of werewolf I've played in I literally played the vigilante like a mad man to get the game chugging along but in hindsight I feel like I ultimately made the game less interesting by killing off people who were active. Ouch. 

Knew it was Luna, but no one wanted to hang him, they just wanted Stan.

It is ok Prince, next time will be better.

6 hours ago, MadCast: The Prince said:

This was one of the more disappointing games of werewolf I've played in I literally played the vigilante like a mad man to get the game chugging along but in hindsight I feel like I ultimately made the game less interesting by killing off people who were active. Ouch. 

You were vig!? Dang I respect the effort.

Yea, this was a tough game to watch happen after dying. I found a wolf (Mike) on my second night of being Psychic but they killed me that night. Part of what was hard the first night is we didn't have engagement from everyone so I made the best guess based on activity in the thread. If there had only been 1 person who didn't post that first day (and barring any blatant wolf posts) I would've divined the non-engaged party that first night assuming it was a wolf buying a night to pick a villager off; but alas there were intro posts missing.

Having no votes of consensus really screwed the villagers. Gotta do something with notifications or something to ensure people are commenting; either that or a failsafe pausing the timer during a "notification/replacement" period. It's tricky because IRL WW doesn't have that solution for us either.

Edited by MadCast: HyndeSyte2020

I have been following closely the whole game. I was going with Luna, Icarus and Mike being wolves, it was easier to pick out this time because they were always active and I can't believe Icarus was not a wolf.

I was the doctor. While I do commend the vigilante for getting the game going, the wolves always win if we don't start hanging people by day 2, but you killed the doctor dooming the village.

Stan is a Hero among men, I always believed in you.

Congrats to the wolves on your victory. I'd agree This was a hard game to watch I was planning on playing the crazy old man in hopes of baiting more accusations but the wolves ate me before I had much of a chance on that. RP side of it quickly fell off and while at least there was some talk about who to hang nothing ever came of it. I really did appreciate the death blurb from Rife but I feel we could have done better by him with activity.

Awards

Yeah, for those that don't know. You have to shake trees. You have to call out names at random until somebody lets something slip. Unfortunately, nobody was talking other than a couple of us. You can't wait. You have to collect information the only way possible in this game...throw crap against the wall until something sticks.

I agree Stan. By the time you were done "shaking trees" I'd identified all of the wolves. I knew one was Mike 100%. Luna I was like 90% on and Edge Queen I was like 75% on. 

Only reason I pointed a figure at you was to try to make them think I'd make a mistake.