Sign in to follow this  

I am going to try and keep these Links updated to the most recent article every week. Hopefully this thread can spur some conversation in the community about Sea of Thieves and create a little more excitement as they add content.

HighLights:

Some minor patches this week to fix some small bugs, nothing too exciting. EXCEPT, the teasers they drop all over the map for new coming expansion "Cursed Sails", slated to be released July 31st. This is hopefully another great update after the "Hungering Deep" update which was AWESOME, but just lacked a little replay-ability, and left you wanting a little more. Links are updated, and explain/tease a lot of the cool things coming up. (July 21st)

Remember to join us on Wednesday Nights at 7:30PM Est and 6:30Pm Central for  the weekly "Report for Booty" event where we will introduce new people to the game, and just enjoy all kinds of pirate shenanigans. 

image.jpeg.811722c16fe9480f5d697cbe92f01774.jpeg

Tales From the Tavern

Content Plans

Inn-Side Story

Patch Notes 1.1.7

Developer Update July 19th:

THE OFFICIAL SECOND EXPANSION TRAILER (July 31st Release)

Edited by MadCast: CoachRivers

Awards

Update expected today will not happen. Normal Server Maintenance happened this morning and servers are back up and running, but no new content today. They did not rule out "private crews" releasing sometime this week still. 

Awards

Shame, I can't wait for all the extra content, also last Wednesday was a blast and I think the best stream to date for Sea of Thieves!

Awards

34 minutes ago, MadCast: bigdommer said:

Shame, I can't wait for all the extra content, also last Wednesday was a blast and I think the best stream to date for Sea of Thieves!

Yarr! I Agree Matey!

Awards

Sea of Thieves will be offline tomorrow from 9am-2pm BST while we conduct scheduled maintenance. Patch 1.0.7 brings with it bug fixes, plus Open and Closed Crews! Full Patch Notes will be available during the maintenance window tomorrow. 

Open and Closed Crews! <--- This is BIG

5ux5n7wq0ux01.jpg

Awards

New inn-side story today. They're back in the tavern to talk in more detail about The Hungering Deep and our plans to bring in new features, campaigns and ways of play for future content updates. They talk about new goals for pirates that have even maxed out "Legendary". 

Interesting new "megaphone" item. And you can change the flag at the top of your mast from the crows nest. Really awesome stuff. Can't wait to get back to the house and play a little. 

Awards

Can confirm, the Hungering Deep Quest was exciting. Can't wait for more similar updates!

For Megaladon summoning, you will need to make friends with another pirate crew, and follow the clues left behind by Merrick. 

Awards

They are really hyping up the summer "Cursed Sails" update. I hope it adds more re-playable content. The Megaldon was awesome, but its kind of a one-shot johnny.

Awards

Links updated, sorry for the lateness. PC went down about a month ago. So this topic has been updated today July 21st, and Report For Booty should kick back up Wednesday July 25th.

July 31st will bring another HUGE update to Sea of thieves. Introducing the Cursed Sails update. My only hope is this is replayable content. The Megaladon was awesome, but was not very replayable at all. Trailer here:

Edited by MadCast: CoachRivers

Awards

With Football season just starting about 2 months ago for me now, I am a little behind. I will say, Foresaken Shores is out now, the third MAJOR update of the year for Sea of Thieves. It added a new section to the map, and some other features. I will play it when I get a chance and try to update with more information and thoughts. 

Awards