Sign in to follow this  

I am going to try and keep these Links updated to the most recent article every week. Hopefully this thread can spur some conversation in the community about Sea of Thieves and create a little more excitement as they add content.

HighLights:

This week's patch introduces the first version of a much requested feature, "Open and Closed Crews"! This feature provides players with greater control over how they assemble their crew with reserved slots that friends can join in whenever they’re ready. This is a big step for Sea of Thieves. They will be adjusting some other small settings with this as well. This is NOT a major update though. The first expansion "Hungering Deep" is still slated to come out this month, and will hopefully add a lot of nice juicy content!

Remember to join us on Wednesday Nights at 7:30PM Est and 6:30Pm Central for  the weekly "Report for Booty" event where we will introduce new people to the game, and just enjoy all kinds of pirate shenanigans. 

Image result for sea of thieves banners

Tales From the Tavern

Content Plans

Inn-Side Story

Patch Notes 1.0.7

Developer Update May 10th:

THE OFFICIAL FIRST EXPANSION TRAILER!

Edited by MadCast: CoachRivers

Awards

Update expected today will not happen. Normal Server Maintenance happened this morning and servers are back up and running, but no new content today. They did not rule out "private crews" releasing sometime this week still. 

Awards

Shame, I can't wait for all the extra content, also last Wednesday was a blast and I think the best stream to date for Sea of Thieves!

Awards

34 minutes ago, MadCast: bigdommer said:

Shame, I can't wait for all the extra content, also last Wednesday was a blast and I think the best stream to date for Sea of Thieves!

Yarr! I Agree Matey!

Awards

Sea of Thieves will be offline tomorrow from 9am-2pm BST while we conduct scheduled maintenance. Patch 1.0.7 brings with it bug fixes, plus Open and Closed Crews! Full Patch Notes will be available during the maintenance window tomorrow. 

Open and Closed Crews! <--- This is BIG

5ux5n7wq0ux01.jpg

Awards