MadCast: Munsa

Dawn of War Club for Gentlepersons

I really like DoW and DoW2.  I never had the opportunity to do much of the original Multiplayer wise, but Dow2: Retribution is actually what first put me into contact with MadCast and I was an avid Ork player for a good chunk of time.  

I would like to find a group of 4-6 (DoW2 is specifically structured for 3v3 or Free For All) folks that wouldn't mind getting together a couple evenings a month to put down a few hours of play.  All the old titles got updated some years ago to be supported through Steam servers, so there should be little hassle in getting matches set up (no hamhachi or other such silliness).  The series also regularly goes on sale on Steam for anyone who was even curious about the titles and hasn't taken the plunge.

Fair warning to those who would be interested or have the games but have only dabbled, but these are various stripe of RTS games, with DoW 1 and it's sequels following a Starcraft style, and DoW2 following Relic's squad based style pioneered in Company of Heroes.  These games can be a bit exhausting play against other humans, even in a friendlier environment.  However, I imagine any of us with experience have so much rust on the gears we'd all be learning together all over again.

If we can get enough bodies, we'll find a time for us all to sit down and play a few matches.