Sign in to follow this  
MadCast: Milk

Charity Event

Many of you may have seen this already, but I thought it would be nice to share!

PinkMercySkin-PierScreenshot_OW_JP_thumb.png

Blizzard is currently having a charity even going on right now for breast cancer awareness!

There is a new Mercy skin that you can buy for $15, and 100% of the proceeds go towards BCRF. They are also donating an extra $100,000 on top of the donations received. Not only that, but every day for 2 weeks, a different streamer will be streaming for the cause, and 100% of the donations and bits will go towards BCRF as well! Those who participate will also be rewarded with sprays and icons for watching the streams for certain cumulative hours. I believe this is an amazing step that Blizzard is taking, and I hope to see more like this from them in the future for other fundraising. Click here for more detailed explanations if you want to read more, please consider donating or even participating in the streams. Anything helps and is greatly appreciated ❤️

I don't play Overwatch much and unfortunately I didn't buy the skin in time. I wasn't able to get the items in game. However, I'm happy for those who helped the BCRF to raise awareness for breast cancer!