MadCast: Icarus

Do you believe? (MSI)

IF I understand the situation correctly (and that is a BIG IF), TL has to win every game to get a tiebreaker with FNC. 

2 hours ago, MadCast: Pushover said:

Can't get between TL and 4th

Memes are the ultimate meta TL has to win now.

I believe if TL wins both and fnatic go 1-1, they play a tiebreaker. Not sure what happens if KZ loses both, since then TL and KZ are 5-5.

Awards

If the tiebreaker is based off of the record then wouldn't KZ move on since their record is 2-0 against TL?

What was with TL's draft in the last game though? They clearly showed that they play 1-3-1 comps poorly but play well when DL is on a (hyper)carry with a low-econ mid and tank top; then they pick vlad top and impact looks awful. Doesn't help that Rekkless suddenly remembered how to play champs other than sivir.

I mean, they picked a protect the DoubleLift (tm) composition, but I guess decided that they wanted another damage threat? Vlad theoretically has a winning lane against GP. The problem is that Impact never looks amazing when not on a tank. Shen just makes so much more sense to protect DL, since they ended up without anyone tanky on their team (AP heavy Gragas is not tanky).

Awards

16 hours ago, MadCast: Pushover said:

I mean, they picked a protect the DoubleLift (tm) composition, but I guess decided that they wanted another damage threat? Vlad theoretically has a winning lane against GP. The problem is that Impact never looks amazing when not on a tank. Shen just makes so much more sense to protect DL, since they ended up without anyone tanky on their team (AP heavy Gragas is not tanky).

Totally agree.