Sign in to follow this  
MadCast: Dez

Pyke: The Bloodharbor (Revealed)

Abilities:

https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/featured/champion-reveal-pyke-bloodharbor-ripper

Trailer:

PASSIVE: GIFT OF THE DROWNED ONES

When Pyke is unseen by enemies, he rapidly regenerates some of the health recently lost to enemy champions.

Q: BONE SKEWER

Tap: Pyke stabs and greatly slows all enemies in front of him.

Hold: Pyke readies and then throws his harpoon, impaling the first enemy struck and pulling them a fixed distance towards him.

W: GHOSTWATER DIVE

Pyke dives into spectral waters, entering camouflage and gaining a significant increase to his movement speed that decays over a few seconds.

Camouflage hides Pyke from view while enemies remain outside his immediate area. Attacking or casting spells immediately ends camouflage.

E: PHANTOM UNDERTOW

Pyke dashes, leaving behind a drowned phantom. After a delay, the phantom returns to Pyke, damaging and stunning enemies it passes through.

R: DEATH FROM BELOW

Pyke strikes in an X-shaped area, blinking to champions and executing those below a certain flat amount of health. Enemies in the X that are not executed take damage equal to this amount.

When a champion dies in the X, the last ally to assist also gains full kill gold and kill credit, and Pyke can instantly use Death from Below again for a short period of time.

Edited by MadCast: Dez

I'm curious how they keep him in Support roll? Obviously nice to have the Gold for last person to kill him help with assist, but wouldn't that just make scaling with your ADC even bigger if you are going JG with him and lock in the executes after your ADC hit.

I highly doubt he'll be played mid as he has lower base health than Sona and can't build bonus health because of his passive; he would get bullied way too hard. I think it's a similar situation top, so that leaves only jungle and support. His clear is probably rough because his gray health passive only procs on damage from champs, but it really depends on the base damages and ratios of his Q and E I think. If those are decent I think he'll be played in jungle more than support because his W (camo) is way more useful coming from jungle rather than from a lane.

All in all he looks really cool and I'm excited to see him played!