Haven't played with, as, or against Pyke yet but his kit looks overloaded. It looks like feast/famine. What are his cooldowns like?

Awards

He is alright, and I think he may scale better than most playmaking supports. But the lack of a health pool really hurts him.

Absolutely terrible in the jungle. Your early clear is debilitating.

I have played against pyke top and jgl. Both were bad but jgl was better than top.

Awards

I haven't been impressed. He has a strong earlygame, but it seems he just can't get tanky enough to survive into mid and lategame teamfights, and he doesn't really get the damage to straight assassinate someone.

Awards

If Pyke is underperforming that is a scary thing. It means that he's going to get overbuffed if he follows the trend of the last couple of champ releases.

Awards

Lots of fun to play but like people have said already....  very feast of famine.  I've played him support a few times now and he is decent in early fights as long as the enemy team doesn't focus you right away.  his stun is a really good tool for surprise gank facilitation but over all i think he is too useless without a health pool to be of use in the later stages of the game.  His cooldowns are a bit long as well but if you hit them properly you can really create a huge advantage in laning phase.  He wont be a mid lane assasin because he is too easy to blow up with his lack of health pool and he isnt good at jungle with the lack of clear early and ease of other junglers being able to invade on him.  I do think its a really fun concept that riot has for this champion but his kit seems to limit the playability too much.

Awards

After playing ADC for a few games with Pyke supports here are my thoughts: 

Early game is ok as long as they dont have a ton of engage / poke. If it's an even lane I honestly don't even realize I have a support.

Positioning is key as an ADC and it couldn't be emphasized any harder if you have a Pyke support. You really have to pick your battles wisely mid to late game with a Pyke. 

Also, even on slightly fed Pykes, they seem to be overconfident in themselves and making throw plays. Just my 2 cents!

p.s. Not a huge fan of having one as my support