Sign in to follow this  

I call it and come back another day. sometimes its better to take a break instead of spinning my wheels and reving myself up further. plus I find it a lot harder to objectively look at my own faults when i'm already in a sour mood. That being the case its that much harder to correct my own errors under those conditions.

chill games like stardew valley help a lot too as far as distracting me from continuing to think about those disappointing showings. hope this helps ^_^

Awards

i eschew computers and go read a nice book, or go out for a drink or two with the lads, or take one or two of my firearms to a local gun range, just ignore electronics entirely, and it does me fine every time.

Awards

Taking yourself away from any situation when you are frustrated is always a better option. When you’re compromised in a situation where you need to be composed -like in a ranked match- your play will reflect that. 

Both answers have been good additions to the thread. My personal escape is Stellaris or a different genre of game that I don’t take to seriously. Overwatch or Diablo, for instance. 

I walk my dog, a quick 30m walk to the park and back and most times I'm calmer, a lot of the time tilting can be avoided by muting people so most of the time in ranked I just mute everyone but my jungler/ADC.

Awards

Some times it's not really tilt. All previous post have found what worked for them in their respective right. It's not easy staying positive regardless of the outcome, but taking a break altogether is the best option one can take.

I can't say I'm tilt-proof, but we all have those roller coaster wins and losses. I have lost 12 of my last 15 dropping me down 2 divisions. Upsetting but doesn't break me. With recent jungle and ADC patches, It's been a struggle trying to play my jungle when many factors take place, from the kids out of school, to a bad IP connection. We have those struggles. I wish you the best in finding your sanctuary; other games, drinking, junk food, books, movies or shows. A distraction.

After any one majorly tilting or upsetting game I completely close League and either go watch some stupid videos on YouTube (I have a specific playlist for reducing stress) or play music and draw stuffs.