Sign in to follow this  
Krokaine

Intro - Krokaine

Hey yall!

I decided to post my introduction because I want to help participate in the Rocket League tournaments.  I absolutely love rocket league and ultimately want to help with the commentating of the games and participation in the tournaments. 

I play several games currently, Path of Exile, Dota 2, Heroes of the Storm, Overwatch, Rocket League, Diablo 3 and beyond, miscellaneous steam games, H1Z1, Realm Royale, PUBG, and various others.  

Please accept this short introductory statement as my application.  I would appreciate being a part of this crew.

Best,

Krokaine.

21 hours ago, Krokaine said:

Please accept this short introductory statement as my application.  I would appreciate being a part of this crew.

First off welcome!  Based on this statement are we to assume you are applying for full membership in accordance with this?

Welcome! As Aeryx pointed out, I need you to specifically say you are applying to full membership. We do this so that everyone is 100% certain before starting the process.

On 6/17/2018 at 9:32 PM, Krokaine said:

Hey Krokaine. As other admins have asked in this thread, are you applying for Full Membership? I don't want you to fall by the wayside and possibly be missed going forward.

Edited by MadCast: Epic