Sign in to follow this  
MadCast: CoachRivers

AP Tryndamere

Have you all seen how high of a win rate it is getting right now? In Challenger at that. Fogged has about an 80% win rate, Goodguygarry was also doing really well in Diamond. 

Conqueror, with nashors into lichbane, maxing e, getting CD. Less than 4 second CD on E at max. Its pretty impressive to watch. 

Awards

I'm surprised it came back (season 3?? IIRC). Build hasn't changed since it got nerfed (heal on Q used to not have AP scaling based on fury, it was a flat amount, so you could basically heal for half your hp every ~10s). Once people remember the counters, I imagine it won't work as well. Key was to clear the wave over damaging Tryndamere, get sustain and expect a really boring time fighting minions and hoping your jungler has a brain.

Awards

Ya, hes 55-10 right now on one account. Yesterday he and Valkrin funnelled it also. Was pretty crazy. I think if you could force it to late late game, its not as good as AD Tryndamere, but the level 9-12 spike is rough.

Awards

Hahaha, I was waiting for this to make a comeback, but as pushover said its easy to beat, plus funneling is so difficult with the support of a team that actually knows what they are doing.

that sounds pretty impressive. im not to sure being new to the game but i would like to try this and see if it can make me any better